Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Positive news

2»

Comments

• Options
    4 weeks today I go to Oz for three and half weeks.
    But I miss the Millwall game.
  • Options
    no not been Vinnie. Will deffo go look at the elephants! thanks.
  • Options
    Was told a few days ago my much loved old tank of a motor needed a new gearbox:at around two grand. Couple of days ago got chatting to another tech. who had a look and fixed it with a small spring that cost 26p. Result or what!
  • Options
    its the weekend and i don't have to hear my alarm ringing at silly o'clock for 2 days. yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

also spending sunday with my gorgeous niece Poppy.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]I knew i should have worded that better. What i mean to say is all Elephants ever seem to do is try to shag other Elephants young or old. Big or small. They don't seem to mind as long as they get some![/quote]

I am glad you cleared that up.
  • Options
    My wife being pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had our 12 week scan and all is well.

Seeing that image of your baby beemed up on the monitor really puts things into perspective. All small niggles and worries seem to have drifted away and things that would usually make me angry (cafc) just fly straight over my head. There is more to life than stressing over football results. untill saturday.
  • Options
    Positive news, tomorrow is Saturday, Charlton are at home - can't wait! Under lights too...