Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I HATE JAMIE OLIVER

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
...and I always have. I hated seeing his slobbery face leaking onto the news while he did his hand wringing bit about how it was so terrible that the government was allowing schools to serve crappy school dinners full of salt and fat. Now, I discover that he's not above trying to murder children with salt himself. Apparently his horrific pasta sauces contain more salt than seawater - as much as 10 bags of crisps per portion. Personally I'd rather have seawater on my pasta or eat 10 bags of crisps than use that garbage or put a penny in slobber-chops pocket, but the hypocrisy is spectacular. Apparently he's working on new recipies to reduce the salt content (now he's been busted). Now I'm not a chef, but I've got an idea that toungey might try. Put. Less. Fking. Salt. In.

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN, JAMIE??

This is the same kindly man that took Sainbury's coin to bang on about the lovely wee fishery where their taste the difference smoked salmon came from, despite knowing that it contained a lovely big tank packed with the unfortunate fish and enough fish shit to sink the titanic. Utter scumbag. I wish the 15 reprobates in his worthy programme about training up the less fortunate had been proper hoodies and kicked the piss out of him.

Rant ends. Breathe...

Comments

• Options
    Don't hate him, just think he's a pr*ck.
  • Options
    :-)
  • Options
    HAHA a good read. Agree with the majority. Never liked him either. See that programe when he went to so called diprived areas and taught them how to cook he was at Rotherham FC i think for one of them bellend.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]...and I always have. I hated seeing his slobbery face leaking onto the news while he did his hand wringing bit about how it was so terrible that the government was allowing schools to serve crappy school dinners full of salt and fat. Now, I discover that he's not abovetrying to murder children with salthimself. Apparently his horrific pasta sauces contain more salt than seawater - as much as 10 bags of crisps per portion. Personally I'd rather have seawater on my pasta or eat 10 bags of crisps than use that garbage or put a penny in slobber-chops pocket, but the hypocrisy is spectacular. Apparently he's working on new recipies to reduce the salt content (now he's been busted). Now I'm not a chef, but I've got an idea that toungey might try. Put. Less. Fking. Salt. In.

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN, JAMIE??

This is the same kindly man that took Sainbury's coin to bang on about the lovely wee fishery where their taste the difference smoked salmon came from, despite knowing that it contained a lovely big tank packed with the unfortunate fish and enough fish shit to sink the titanic. Utter scumbag. I wish the 15 reprobates in his worthy programme about training up the less fortunate had been proper hoodies and kicked the piss out of him.

Rant ends. Breathe...

Stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really think of him
  • Options
    must say he has made schools more aware of what they cook.
  • Options
    he's everything I hate about this media obsessed society we now live in. Annoying little p***k.
  • Options
    I am not alone....!

"Pukka" my a*se
  • Options
    I used to like watching the naked chef. He is a donut tho.
  • Options
    Totally agree. This Bellend the Government and the right on brigade have totally f@cked up school dinners for kids- now making them cost astronomical amounts and in the main they are still slop. Still the Government bleat on about fat kids and what they eat while they sell off the playing fields to fat cat property developers. All responsible parents are aware that a child's diet just needs a little balance we don't need a conehead like Jamie Oliver telling us.
    Still Jamie, we won't let a few double standards get in the way of a nice little earner will we??!!
  • Options
    Not a fan of his particularly but his Restaurant in Kingston Upon Thames is bloody nice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think that he's good for using his celebrity to help raise awareness of poor diets. He may be annoying but he puts his time in for good causes.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeciD8U8y0

Charlie's got it right
  • Options
    Did he not also front an advertising campagn for something dodgy?
  • Options
    My gf was working at a Greenwich school when he turned up to do one of his shows. Said he was really friendly and stuck around on his own for an hour afterwards clearing everything up. Certainly didn't come across as a tosser.
  • Options
    His Misses ain't bad though - right pukka
  • Options
    Think the bloke's a genius.Even got a lazy to55er like me to start cooking.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Think the bloke's a genius.Even got a lazy to55er like me to start cooking.[/quote]

Ditto. I now do 80% of the cooking in our house.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeciD8U8y0

Charlie's got it right

Gets it right here too...

Give it about a minute.

Brooker is a legend.
  • Options
    He's got the names "jamie" and "oliver" combined - clearly a double helm.
    Ain't that right MCS.
    ;o)
  • Options
    He is a K- nob.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]He is a K- nob.

MCS?
    Slightly harsh.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeciD8U8y0

Charlie's got it right

Gets it right here too...

Give it about a minute.

Brooker is a legend.
    My sides are hurting.
    [cite]Brooker Ranted[/cite]
    You're not getting a penny out of us you hand-me-out begging bowl c*nts
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Apparently his horrific pasta sauces contain more salt than seawater - as much as 10 bags of crisps per portion.
    That's not salt you're tasting mate.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Jamie who promotes Sainsburys buy British when they are selling foreign beef in their supermarkets!
  • Options
    and they sell french apples
  • Options
    This started out as a nice thread about an idiot spunking in his sauces, for profit, and it's turned into a party political broadcast on behalf of the Teddy Bear Party. Like a lot of other things.

They also sell serrano ham from Spain. He's an awful man, but hardly his fault DFT.
  • Options
    And they don't sell British banana's either .............. and they sell french cheese ........... and australian beer.

The b*stards!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]And they don't sell British banana's either .............. and they sell french cheese ........... and australian beer.

The b*stards!

omg! and this oliver fellow is responsible for all this? he must be some some of a helmet and needs to be stopped!
  • Options
    That's not the half of it ThreadKiller old son.

They had Brazil nuts in there the other week and - although I could be wrong - I bet they weren't from within 2 miles of the M25.

What's that all about then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]He's got the names "jamie" and "oliver" combined - clearly a double helm.
    Ain't that right MCS.
    ;o)

How did you know my middle name was James Offy, lol!!

From the Helmet