Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I HATE JAMIE OLIVER

Comments

• Options
    You should know by now MCS - I know EVERYTHING.

(Ps. It's gonna rain today - you mark my words)
  • Options
    And he salivates into the food
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]He is a K- nob.

MCS?
    Slightly harsh.

I was talking about Jamie Oliver, re-inforcing my detestation for said fellow.

[cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]And he salivates into the food

I was wondering when someone would point that out, the fecker clearly spits as he talks (I'm talking about Jamie Oliver again)
  • Options
    What i hate about him is that he is forcing kids to eat his shitty food.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    So much hate in the world or is it just this thread? Quite like him to be honest.

He's only a chef not a mass murderer.

Loving the Sainsbury debate. They sell foreign wine as well the B*stards!!

What you all need to do is to tune into Danny Baker where he has a phone in for people to say which cartoon characters they hate.

Someone rang into say Bill and Ben, others have said Trumpton. Someone even said Velma in Scooby Do when we all know she should be a Would Ya.

Now Barney the Dinosaur - I f******** hate him
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Just a quick update about our favourite salt dispensing publicity whore

Jamie in tears because Americans are fat

The comments beneath it are as wonderful as ever:
    [cite]Posted By: davel[/cite]Maybe if he didn't come across as so much of a window licker people would listen to him..
    Quite, Davel!
    [cite]Posted By: Nigel[/cite]How can you not tell the difference between a tomato and a potatoe? My 2 year old daughter could! These Americans are just incredibly thick.
    Oh dear Nigel, can you're two year old daughter spell potato you Daily Mailtard?

Finally on the subject of Jamie, this still makes my stomach ache

Jamie pretends he's part black to get the ethnics onside lol

6th generation Sudanese, my hole!
    [cite]Posted By: Jamie[/cite]“As it happens, there are quite a few Olivers who are a bit swarthy and have got curly hair. I suppose that may explain it.”.
  • Options
    Its not that hes a condecending, self obsessed, hypocritical, publicity seeking, sob story telling, moral grandad type! I just think that anyone that has to lean over at 45 degrees to put salt on their dinner is a tw*t!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nigel[/cite]How can you not tell the difference between a tomato and apotatoe? My 2 year old daughter could! These Americans are just incredibly thick.
    Oh dear Nigel, can you're two year old daughter spell potato you Daily Mailtard?

Probably not, but I bet she can spell YOUR.
  • Options
    *shame*
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I want to return to the "hated cartoon characters" part of this thread, which I think has real potential.

I nominate "Scrappy Doo" who was Scooby's cousin in the more recent Scooby Doos. If anyone can come up with a more annoying cartoon character I salute them!

(I agree Velma as a prime Would Ya as long as she kept her glasses on)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Killarahales[/cite]I want to return to the "hated cartoon characters" part of this thread, which I think has real potential.

I nominate "Scrappy Doo" who was Scooby's cousin in the more recent Scooby Doos. If anyone can come up with a more annoying cartoon character I salute them!

(I agree Velma as a prime Would Ya as long as she kept her glasses on)[/quote]

cant stand charlie and lola, bob the builders a twat as well.
  • Options
    Loving this.

Sportacus from Lazytown annoys me. He spends so much time trying to impress Stephanie that he's just forgotten who he really is.

At the other end of the spectrum, Daddy Pig (father of Peppa) is my role model in life.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Loving this.

Sportacus from Lazytown annoys me. He spends so much time trying to impress Stephanie that he's just forgotten who he really is.

At the other end of the spectrum, Daddy Pig (father of Peppa) is my role model in life.[/quote]

sportacus is to hyperactive for the mornings, daddy pig would be the first on the bacon slicer given a chance
  • Options
    The big fat salty canute has announced he's too important to vote because all the parties will pander to his chubby tounged slaverings.

Fat Hypocrite Sneering At The Vermin He Sells His Evil Unhealthy Products To

Also worh watching is the 1st episode of Brooker's You Have Been Watching where we get to see a close up on his fat face as he pretends to weep about the fact that America hasn't all switched to eating salad the second he announced burgers aren't great for you. Through his snivelling he manages to gasp "when I do wot I fink is right MAGIC HAPPENS".

Magic like producing pasta sauces with more salt in them than seawater and peddling them to children.
  • Options
    With you all the way there Morts. Can't stand the smug little tosser, especially those cringing ads for Sainsbury's. Like so many media creations these days he's 100% fake.
  • Options
    i think hes alright and his recipes are blinding....
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I think he's a twat and his recipes are rubbish....
  • Options
    Ok then leroy ... lol....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Ok then leroy ... lol....
    :o)

Was going to correct your post - but to each their own I suppose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He looks like the shag from hell!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]I think he's a twat and his recipes are rubbish....

I have no concept of his cooking skills but I agree 100% with the opening 5 words of your comments Leroy and I'm sure you are bang on with the last 5 too!
  • Options
    Oh the joys of tabloid culture where nobody can wait to jump on the back the celebrity.

The pasta sauce... There are a million different ways it could've happened. But it was an oversight, and they do happen. I think if you weighed that up with all the good he's done for food education in this country, including a complete reform of what was a disgusting school dinners policy, the pasta sauce is a nothing occurance.

He doesn't strike me as fake. Would it even matter if he was? He's doing something important and worthwhile. Why not direct your spit at Kerry Katona or Paris Hilton or someone that actually deserves it.
  • Options
    As my dad always says (about just about anybody with more money than us) "he may be a cnut, but hes a rich one".
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Can't abide him.
  • Options
    I'm with you Chunes. He's started a dialogue that needed to be started, and whatever his motivation, that can't be a bad thing. I'm a fan of his, and any chefs that seek to make cooking accessible and understandable to the masses. Sure he's made a lot of cash, but isn't that the reward for building the proverbial better mousetrap?

Frankly, I don't think him packaged at all. I'm always finding myself amazed that he isn't more polished, given how much he's been on TV over the years. I find him genuine. Some may find me naive.
  • Options
    DFT - you obviously have been eating too much British beef. Trigger.
  • Options
    Nigel Slater is a million times better - pwopa foodie
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Oh the joys of tabloid culture where nobody can wait to jump on the back the celebrity.

The pasta sauce... There are a million different ways it could've happened. .
    Well I suspect it was caused by adding a shit load of salt. If he doesn't know what goes into the products he shouldn't put his gurning fat face on them. If he wants to create grossly unhealthy product he should not be playing up to an image of being a food-health campaigner. I'm astonished that he's getting so much credit for bringing a health message to the nation's darling kiddies. If someone need a slobbering half wit to tell you burgers are bad for you and eating more veg is better, then the gene pool is maybe not the best place for them. The fact that he attempts to profit from his food campaigner celebrity by peddling nasty products demonstrates exactly how much empathy he has with the plebs he pretends to care about. The fact that he also can't see the point of voting because he's too important for the likes of him, just hammers this home (maybe encouraging the people he pretends to obsessively care about to vote for a party that has the most clear healthy eating agenda would have been an idea??).

He's an OK TV cook very adept at exploiting his image in order to profit from the foolish. I've got no
    issue with that. The fact that he's painted as a saint along the way is what is irksome.
  • Options
    Nice one Morts!