Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

T20 Cricket

Anyone watching, we're currently 27-2 off 4 overs. Denly from Kent went first ball!

Comments

• It's Pro 20 isnt it?
  • Trott run out for 33 off 25 balls. 61-3
  • absolute slapfest right now 111-3 after 12
  • edited November 2009
    Collingwood and Morgan were smashing it all over the place. 167-4 off 17 overs.
  • Not enough on this ground I fear.
  • Morgan has a few shots and not too many of them orhtodox!!! 85 n.o. highest score by am "Englishman" in a T20.

202-6 Total
  • Oi, Ketman !!
    Whats the score Mate ?
    ;-)
  • morgans six was huge, shame they dont measure the distance anymore.
  • I can see the headline now "Bosman rules"
  • SA currently 114-3, England putting the pressure back on
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]SA currently 114-3, England putting the pressure back on

Rain stopped play and SA are currently 1 behind under D/L. Shame if they don't get back on :-)
  • England win by 1 run (D/L)
  • England 115-4 off 15 overs
    v. West Indies in Guyana.
  • England 172-4 0ff 18
    (27 runs off the last Rampole over....)
  • lol wat an over paul :o)
  • 182-4 off 19.
  • England 191-5 off 20 Overs.
  • morgan & wright saved the day there, think we should win this but you never know with england
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]morgan & wright saved the day there, think we should win this but you never know with england

We lost - Duckworth - Lewis - quack quack .
  • Surely they should add runs to the target if you lose a wicket- 5 runs per wicket would do it. Current system is unfair.
  • Sponsored links:

• duckworth lewis works quite well in 50 over cricket,but in 20/20 i feel they need to alter the target higher.
  • [cite]Posted By: happyvalley[/cite]duckworth lewis works quite well in 50 over cricket,but in 20/20 i feel they need to alter the target higher.

Agreed, but only if England are fielding :-)
  • England 120-8 off 20 v Ireland. (Ireland ?)
  • Raining heavy now.
  • Covers will be coming off soon, DL will set Ireland 45ish to win?
  • (Bloody) Luck of the Irish !
    ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite](Bloody) Luck of the Irish !
    ;-)

unlucky in this case, although couldn't see them winning still

Its annoying how our games aren't finishing, wonder whether this could work as a dis-advantage because we haven't chased a score down or bowled at pressure? what are your thoughts, but then again we are going to be a bit fresher for not playing but then 20-20 fitness not really a concern is it?

what do you cricket bods think? also i think Morgan is quality he should be starting no3 imo then he has more chance to get a century, think he is only one capable on our team as KP isn't really himself of late and may benefit from dropping down the order
  • I actually think Colly and and Andy Flower have got the batting order spot on.
  • Morgan should bat at four - but if Bell fails again at Test level I can see him getting a run out at number four and KP moving up to three.
  • If our games had gone the distance we'd have won both so i don't see too much cause for panic yet.