Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

T20 Cricket

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]If our games had gone the distance we'd have won both so i don't see too much cause for panic yet.

Very true, but my theory is that quite a few other sides keep getting the one player who can get a century which my cousin pointed out the other day(Cricket Bod). so if thats the case to compete we need someone to do this, i think Morgan is the only one capable of this at the momment and he is batting to low to get a good chance. im not suggesting he should open just move up one and means less pressure on KP so he may benefit from dropping down the order one, in the passed would say KP is capable of getting a century but since his injurie he just hasn't had the form or confidence, but thats not to say he cant do it
  • Options
    You don't necessarily need 1 player to smash a century (although it will certainly help). If 2 or 3 can hit 40-50 then you're well on your way to a big total.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]You don't necessarily need 1 player to smash a century (although it will certainly help). If 2 or 3 can hit 40-50 then you're well on your way to a big total.

I know that lol just its not really happenning like that but then again they seem to have done enough batting wise on both occasions, but just a observation i was making and thought it was a good idea but i doubt we will never know
  • Options
    Aussies 52-4 off 9.4 overs,
    v Bangladesh.....
  • Options
    England just beat Pakistan by 6 wickets. Pietersen back in form hitting 70 off 52 balls.
  • Options
    An easy victory made to look a bit tough at the end, Pakistan look a very poor side at the moment it seems they are going through one of their bouts of infighting and internal politics - Afridi ran himself and then blamed his batting partner, too many dropped catches, missed run-outs and other examples of poor fielding.
  • Options
    NZ need 63 from 33 with 6 wickets intact...
  • Options
    KP smashing the the Seth Africans.

98/1. 11 overs
  • Options
    KP Gone!
  • Options
    Link here if anyone needs it Link
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2010
    And what a spanking it turned out to be.
  • Options
    England v Sri Lanka Semi-Final.......
    SL win the Toss & Bat.....
  • Options
    SL 26 - 3 off 4.1 Overs.
  • Options
    34/3 now come on England we win the T20 World cup this year next year the world cup ;-). Does anyone know any details of the circket WC next year is it not.
  • Options
    Wicket 47/4 get in.
  • Options
    Doing really well still. SL are 92/4 off 16 overs
  • Options
    SL 128 - 6 off 20 Overs
  • Options
    England 53-0 off 7. Coasting I tell yuh.
  • Options
    Cruising is the word. 74 needed of 12 overs and ten wickets remain.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Kieswetter really looking in top form, and to be fair to Lumb he may not be hitting it as well but is certainly looking solid and scoring nicely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kieswetter gone, cracking delivery
  • Options
    And if you can set a nice pace in the first few overs T20 can become easy to score lots.
  • Options
    LOL first wicket gone. Still thats good first wicket at 71/1
  • Options
    80 - 2
  • Options
    2nd gone now.
  • Options
    Wrapped up.
  • Options
    102/2 thats looking good best part of 7 overs left.
  • Options
    Shock:
    England win Semi-Final........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Shock:
    England win Semi-Final........

It's all very well, but it really is the equivalent of beach soccer..............still I'll take whatever we can get.
  • Options
    So 'England' are into the final. Special thanks must go to our South African top order and our Irish number 5.