Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price to win 'Im a celebrity'

2»

Comments

• Options
    Paul Burrell doing the trials were very funny.

I hate reality shows, but this is a bit different.
  • Options
    if i was not it (and there is time) after id done some shit task id grab one of those geordies and fill their grinning mugs with what ever i had to crawl through.

It TV to turn off aint it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Paul Burrell doing the trials were very funny.

I hate reality shows, but this is a bit different.

I'm the same I hate things like big brother and x factor but for some reason quite like I'm a celeb.

Saying that, think I've had enough of this years already. As someone said above, it's turning into the katie price show.
  • Options
    Katie Price, a self indulgent, manipulative, arrogant, headling chasing parasite.
    She is only in the jungle as part of a massive PR job by her management to try and win the publics sympathy, and I hope she gets every gut wrenching vile task that they get handed, what a waste of oxygen she is.

BTW, I dont like her.
  • Options
    DA9 - Team Andre!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I'm with Davy on this one. Its cringe tv. I hardly watch any chanel other than Sky Sports. Cant believe geezers watch it, even for a glimpse of some Z list celeb in a bikini. Surely thats why you have laptops fellas?
    Any sites that you'd recommend?
  • Options
    Si,

I have watched x factor but not by choice. When i go to see my gf after the football on a sat she insists that we watch it together and after 10 mins im already bored! I end up reading the charlton programme that i've already read at half time that day - thats how shit it is! Most of the 16 % that watch it are females and i can't imagine a load of geezers sat in front of the tv on a sat nite watching this drival. Like KBslitses im always watching sky sports when im at my house. I love anything sports related (football, rubgy league, rugby union, cricket, Gridiron, NASCAR) so i can never get bored watching sky sports. I also like watching sit coms and stand up comedy as well as action films and discovery channel programs. Surely watching these programs are better than watching reality tv shit?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: davy[/cite]Si,

I have watched x factor but not by choice. When i go to see my gf after the football on a sat she insists that we watch it together and after 10 mins im already bored! I end up reading the charlton programme that i've already read at half time that day - thats how shit it is! Most of the 16 % that watch it are females and i can't imagine a load of geezers sat in front of the tv on a sat nite watching this drival. Like KBslitses im always watching sky sports when im at my house. I love anything sports related (football, rubgy league, rugby union, cricket, Gridiron, NASCAR) so i can never get bored watching sky sports. I also like watching sit coms and stand up comedy as well as action films and discovery channel programs. Surely watching these programs are better than watching reality tv shit?

I'm feeling really insecure now!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I'm with Davy on this one. Its cringe tv. I hardly watch any chanel other than Sky Sports. Cant believe geezers watch it, even for a glimpse of some Z list celeb in a bikini. Surely thats why you have laptops fellas?
    Any sites that you'd recommend?

www.xfactor.co.uk
  • Options
    I don't watch this or X Factor, but I do watch WWE :0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For those that care - Jordan has quit the jungle and walked out of 'i'm a celebrity'
  • Options
    No real surprise there. Got her dough, and got out before the public could vote her off.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]No real surprise there. Got her dough, and got out before the public could vote her off.

She should forfeit her money for walking out. 350K and she was only in there a week!
  • Options
    I too am with davy on this. It's all crap designed for women with no interest in their lives other than their children. Same as "gossip" magazines.

This does not mean all women are like this - my missus for a start - but as davy says can you imagine any bloke watching it, other than under duress from his wife?
  • Options
    Myleene having a shower in a bikini & That Nicola bird in it last year are two (or four) good reasons for a bloke to watch it!
  • Options
    I am an open minded guy and i tried to watch it but its just so dull. The singers and judges are so plastic its unbelievable! This time next year the singers will be complete nobodys just like the contestants on Big Brother. People will be saying if you don't like then don't watch it but i thought i'd just give my 2 cents on what i think of reality tv. Whenever i buy a newspaper its always got news about z list celebs and i straight away skip through that section. If people are concerned about other people's lives then maybe they need get an interest or a hobbie if they are that bored!
  • Options
    Isnt that X Factor?
  • Options
    Yes ValleyGary, I should have quoted Algarveaddick comment regarding what some of us think of reality tv in general and had nothing to do with im a celebrity - sorry about that!
  • Options
    Oh i see, thats alright mate, i was just thinking that Singing wasnt much of Bushtucker Trial!...agree about X Factor tho, its just a karoake competition full of sob stories. I liked the reality show that was on BBC one year, it had Lemar in it, cant think what it was called. Fame Academy maybe? At least the contestants wrote their own songs and most played musical instruments!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite] That Nicola bird

Obviously made such an impression you can't remember her name Gary - LOL.

As KBslittlesis said - if I want that sort of thing I know where to go, and it's not ITV on a Saturday evening... ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]That Nicola bird

Obviously made such an impression you can't remember her name Gary - LOL.

As KBslittlesis said - if I want that sort of thing I know where to go, and it's not ITV on a Saturday evening... ;-)

Im terrible with names. Im a celeb is on during the week, so after a long day at work its just easy to watch tv. I suppose its each to their own.
  • Options
    I wouldn't a spend a Saturday night watching it, but as Gary says it's easy mid-week viewing.
  • Options
    No excuses you two - you are a pair of tarts... LOL