Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Team/Views/Predictions for Tuesday vs. Brizzle

2»

Comments

• Options
    I just can't believe anyone would even consider moving Bailey back out on the wing. He's a central midfielder and our captain.
  • Options
    To johnnybev1987, ValleyGary is on the button for ya! (smiley winky thing) yea?
  • Options
    Randolph
    Ozzy
    Youga
    Dailly
    Llera
    Racon
    Bailey
    Semedo
    Sam
    Mooney
    AKPO

Strike while the iron is hot with in-form forwards, so I'd throw Akpo straight in. I'd give Eliott another go at right back purely because I think he's been judged based on games where he had no match fitness, not having had a club for months. Eager to prove a point and pacyer than Basey. Randolph is just wishful thinking, I'm sure we'll have the pleasure of seeing Ikeme again.
  • Options
    After Sam Sodje's red card (and he seems to have made a habit of collecting them over his career) do you think we should call the brothers Akpo and Asbo?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]After Sam Sodje's red card (and he seems to have made a habit of collecting them over his career) do you think we should call the brothers Akpo and Asbo?

I think he has collected 11 red cards over his career nigel w, see your point, although with the size of their family they probably already have a brother of that name!?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Randolph
    Ozzy
    Youga
    Dailly
    Llera
    Racon
    Bailey
    Semedo
    Sam
    Mooney
    AKPO

Strike while the iron is hot with in-form forwards, so I'd throw Akpo straight in. I'd give Eliott another go at right back purely because I think he's been judged based on games where he had no match fitness, not having had a club for months. Eager to prove a point and pacyer than Basey. Randolph is just wishful thinking, I'm sure we'll have the pleasure of seeing Ikeme again.

Basey played extremely well at Yeovil, all along the line - and he was up against a pacy winger. Good positioning, football intelligence, solid tackling, good first touch and invariably the right pass.

Why would you take Burton out of the team?
    He's been involved in more or less everything we've created going forward recently; his positional ability, reading of the game, first touch and ability to hold up the ball bringing others into the game, has been superb. And he always looks as if he has a goal in him.

Akpo played very well, strong and positive for 45 mins at Yeovil - so it's a good shout for him to play. But it would have to be at the expense of Mooney, whose movement and control is good. Maybe Akpo's not quite ready for 90 mins - he could have a thundering 30 mins used as an impact sub against tiring defenders.
  • Options
    Why would you take Burton out of the team?

What is the status of his fitness? Can he play three matches in a week?
  • Options
    Given Henry's story elsewhere about Dickson playing as a ringer for another side when he was at Dulwich Hamlet and then claiming it was his brother over here on a visit from Ghana, maybe Asbo Sodje could start instead of Llera tonight - and pretend he's Akpo.

But then if we want to sub either Burton or Mooney, that would only leave McLeod as an alternative. So perhaps it's not such a clever ruse after all...;o)
  • Options
    No logic behins this, but feel we'll either register a big win of MK Dons proportions, or we'll lose tonight.

Can't see anything inbetween that, and my natural pessimism is erring to the loss.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]No logic behins this, but feel we'll either register a big win of MK Dons proportions, or we'll lose tonight.

Can't see anything inbetween that, and my natural pessimism is erring to the loss.
    A dull 1-1 draw then, both goals from corners ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]No logic behins this, but feel we'll either register a big win of MK Dons proportions, or we'll lose tonight.

Finish work early, Danny ..... and go and have a few beers.

;o)
  • Options
    ''Finish work early, Danny ..... and go and have a few beers.''

Same as every other night , then?
  • Options
    They can play good football times rovers but also know how to mix it up long ball. Got be another home win tonight we always let one in so going for a 2 1 or 3 1 score for us.