Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++++LIFERS RALLYING CALL: PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THIS GOOD CHARLTON CAUSE++++

2»

Comments

• Options
    UP THE UPBEATS!!

Vote done, when do we know the result please anyone?
  • Options
    4 seconds.....all it takes.

Also on my FB page asking people to Vote.
  • Options
    Vote done. Good luck to them hope its a win.
  • Options
    Done and done.

Proud of Charlton for this - and the coaches seem to be doing a fantastic job.

Long may it continue.
  • Options
    Who's got 10p and 10 seconds spare? Fingers crossed!!!
  • Options
    Is it one vote per number or can you keep voting?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Is it one vote per number or can you keep voting?

Well i rang up a few times and it seemed to be o.k. (from the same land line) so i presume so............
  • Options
    result should been known tomorrow (friday) evening.

Well done to anyone who voted.
  • Options
    And well done to everyone for publicising this- texts and facebook promotions flying around yesterday

Lovely cause- loads of my non CAFC ( or football for that matter) friends were very suprised about our club, and the behind the scenes stuff that goes on and voted for us too.

Fingers crossed for later......
  • Options
    I cant watch videos until on my break but from what AFKA says it sounds like a really good cause and i will be voting asap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Too late.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I cant watch videos until on my break but from what AFKA says it sounds like a really good cause and i will be voting as

If that was meant to be a joke it was in extremely poor taste.

I could say more using some Anglo-Saxon vocabulary but I think Admin might delete it
  • Options
    So its on tonight's show for the result? If so it would be great to see there little faces when that reporter walks in on them with the big cheque!
    Got to say its not nice voting against other good causes, but i suppose they have done that to at least give people a choice of where the money goes, instead of just handing out cheques..........fingers crossed eh!
  • Options
    we won.

Well done Carl Krauhaus and all the cact staff.
  • Options
    good stuff!!
  • Options
    Fantastic news, good luck for the future, 'UP THE UPBEATS'!!
  • Options
    Great news. Well done all who made it happen.
  • Options
    Watched it on the news, Well done Carl and all those who as LoOkOut said "made it happen"
  • Options
    got a text from Carl thanking fans for all their help.
  • Options
    Fantastic news, well done to all involved.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    watched video again and really choked me up
  • Options
    Excellent!!
  • Options
    Weh heh! The Smiffs are on their way home from a grand night out & we're made up! X
  • Options
    Yaaaaaaay, :-) Thanks to everyone that voted!!!! I'm sure every penny will be spent greatly, I hope to hear more of the cause growing soon! :):)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Over the moon. Our neighbour has Downs and he is a mighty fan of Chelsea (you can't have everything). Although he is about 40 ish, his only real social contact is a once a week trip out on the Age Concern bus which is heartbreaking. A massive well done to all those involved.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Brillaint, well done the Charlton family ;-)
  • Options
    i reckon all our votes went a long way. It was well worth spending thursday on the phone on re dial! Brilliant.
  • Options
    other good news is the the sensory garden which was up against the Charlton Upbeats were the best runner ups so also got their funding.
  • Options
    Maybe, we could add this charity to Demelza and split any funds raised between the two? I amongst other Lifers have expressed a wish to run in the RTTB half marathon next year and maybe we could chuck a few quid in their direction. AFKA words it so much better than I do, but I think you get my drift?