Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFCTV Access Problem

2»

Comments

• Options
    this is crap >>>.
    Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at secure-charlton.premiumtv.co.uk.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
  • Options
    I mnaged to get in by clearing my cookies, apparently an issue with a recent MS update
  • Options
    Absolute crap, it really is.
  • Options
    Tried it on the 2 week "Freebie".
    Shan't bother with the "service" to be honest......very disappointed.
  • Options
    crappola....keeps chucking me on the dell page and closing my connection ahhhhh.....
  • Options
    I eventually decided to 'clear all personal data' in Firefox, including cache and cookies, and eventually got the player working - but have as a consequence lost log-in data on other sites. Bugger.
  • Options
    I eventually decided to 'clear all personal data' in Firefox, including cache and cookies, and eventually got the player working - but have as a consequence lost log-in data on other sites. Bugger.
    Is that just saved passwords?
  • Options
    It's not working for me either
  • Options
    give up.......bbc will do!
  • Options
    ffs.... I m finnaly in. This is worse than getting into the family home after a couple drinks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't sign in. I can access the log in page then I get the connection lost page coming up.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Matt_Wright[/cite]My own poxy link doesn't work...

Try accessing this way:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/front_page/7870424.stm

MW

Can't believe that this actually works for me being outside the UK.
  • Options
    doesn't work for me either, not impressed, and still not happy with sound quality on interviews.