Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

All quiet in the North Stand?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Fair enough if you are not happy with the quality of football let them know but dont have ago at your own fans. Some people need to think before opening their mouths in situations like this.
    Are you directing that a Weegie or the person sitting in front of Weegie?
  • Options
    Na the person in front of Weggie. My point is Chizz is you can say what you like dont have ago at our own fans we all support the same club so it seems really silly. If Weggie has an opinion she is allowed to voice it and should not be made to feel like that just for voicing her opinion.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]

You might have been sitting behind someone who was fed up at the quality of football on offer on Saturday.

Many people don't give a toss about the quality of football, providing we get the result.
    Nearing the halfway mark, we've not been out of the top 2 all season.

However, I wonder what the crowd's reaction would have been if we'd played fast flowing football, their keeper MOM, hit the woodwork, shots cleared off the line ..... and lost 1-0 to a breakaway?

As I said upthread - we won our last two home games playing good football, scoring nine goals and against two of the better teams in the league. We played poorly against a team perhaps out to stifle us a bit but we won. No need to beat ourselves up over it.
  • Options
    Weegie I shouted at the top of my voice get up you prick.He was clearly play acting and had to go off which meant we were down to 10 men when the kick was taken.Nothing came of it but i would have been really pee'd off if something had done.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Weegie I shouted at the top of my voice get up you prick.He was clearly play acting and had to go off which meant we were down to 10 men when the kick was taken.Nothing came of it but i would have been really pee'd off if something had done.

But he wasn't play acting as I said above, twice ; - )

Over egging it a bit to waste a bit of time yeah, maybe but the guy did leave his stud marks all down Bailey's leg.
  • Options
    he was putting it on a tad,surprised by how he acted as he is a hard combative player.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]he was putting it on a tad,surprised by how he acted as he is a hard combative player.

True i think all footballers put it on a bit sometimes at least we dont have any Ronaldos in this squad (and i dont mean the real Ronaldo i mean the faluse twat who played for Manutd god im glad he doesnt play for an english club anymore).
  • Options
    sorry Henry right in front of me and he was playacting sprinting to the halfway line,you dont do that when you have been done.
  • Options
    1) The stud marks all down Bailey's leg ..........proved that he'd been whacked with a high studs up tackle

2) The need to "professionally" run down the clock for the last couple of minutes to ensure the result

Those are the 2 principle reasons that Bailey went down.
  • Options
    Not really the point of the thread weather Bailey was faking or not who really cares about that. A fellow lifer was made to feel like crap just for doing what she normally does at football thats the ridiculous thing. You should be able to say what you like but now this has just turned into a debate over weather or not bailey faked it atall, bit silly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2009
  • Options
    edited December 2009
  • Options
    Sadly one encounters ****holes whereever one goes these days it seems.

Weegie she has the problem mate not you.
  • Options
    just knock her out weegie
  • Options
    Well I was shouting at Bailey to get up as well. He is an embarassment to our club when he does that nearly every game.

He may have been kicked, but I'm quite sure every player gets kicked in every game and they don't roll around like they've been shot.

I think he's caught up Drogba and Robbie Savage for the play acting.

No one likes it, cut it out Bailey ! (please) .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Sadly one encounters ****holes whereever one goes these days it seems.

Weegie she has the problem mate not you.

Wholehartedly agree.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    you can get stud marks on your leg(or face ask van persie!!) thru them being grazed , so his quick sprint to the halfway line was more an indication of how bad the 'injury' was than the 'graze' marks imo
  • Options
    What Bailey done was quiet smart he slowed the game down and run down the clock although i didnt think rolling around was necessary he done what he thought he needed to in order to win and the only stands that sing anymore is north upper and east stand in the middle (well a little anyway)
  • Options
    Oi! Weggie. Point her out to me mate & i'll sort her. Not having you feeling like that at your own ground. Silly Doris x
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Oi! Weggie. Point her out to me mate & i'll sort her. Not having you feeling like that at your own ground. Silly Doris x

Too right thats how i feel no one should be made to feel like that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The original post goes to prove the old point - twice - that there's no room for women at football.

*steps back, pulls up a chair.
  • Options
    true though.
  • Options
    Funny. There are plenty of 'old women' in the North Upper. Spent most of Saturday stood up screaming abuse at Basey. Plenty of room for them up there, eh NSS? ;-) x
  • Options
    Thanks, all, for the great support - it's heartwarming being a Lifer, and I'll be in good voice whatever for Millwall. I'm in the East then, so will see who I can annoy there instead ;-)

Off It and Nolly - suggest you go and find a room together...xx
  • Options
    Little sis it's where all the real fans are in block M
  • Options
    'we are the M Block..................'

;-)