Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christian Dailly

2»

Comments

• Options
    True footballer sorry we let him leave.Hope all goes well for him at Southend.
    Would have loved him on the coaching staff but i think as a player for us he went one season too many. Great player and man.

• Options
    Powell said on Tuesday that he had wanted to resign CD but the player said no.
  • Options
    Powell said on Tuesday that he had wanted to resign CD but the player said no.

I wonder why ? Perhaps he thought he wouldn't start too many ?
  • Options
    I like Pat Baldwin as a player, can't believe he's not good enough for Southend.

Didn't Parkinson say he signed a contract for us at a very low wage? That was when we were supposed to be trying to get the average wage to 2 grand. I'd imagine it was a much lower offer to sign this season.
  • Options
    My understanding was that he'd asked for no more than his contract last year but we offered him much less.
  • Options
    My understanding was that he'd asked for no more than his contract last year but we offered him much less.
    Yes, on the basis that he wouldn't be 1st choice.
  • Options

Class act but far too old now.
  • Options
    Yes, I liked Christian as well. Would have been good to keep him at the club in some capacity. Oh well.