Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Help ?

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
Myself and a Friend have been rejected tickets for the Millwall Game.

My friend was rejected due to him only having Norwich City on the system, and I have been due to only having Crystal Palace on the system both these games I'm sure had similar measures in place.

Now we have been to 8-12 Championship Games Last Season, We used our red cards in turn e.g. I buy the tickets for us one week , and my friend will by the tickets following week.

Now we did try explaining that We both attended Palace and Norwich together and that will be the 2 games needed but no luck, so open to any suggestions on what we can do.

P.S. Sorry for the very poor wording on the previous post.

Comments

• Options
    buy a half season ticket?
  • Options
    Go for the job at the Charlton School mate , much more important things in life . Family first
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AddickRam[/cite]Myself and few mates have been taking it turn to go on each other's red cards,

Don't understand this
  • Options
    I assume he means he gets the lot of tickets for on his red card one day then next game they do it via his mates red card and so on....
  • Options
    Not really mate they saw that i had put almost every champ game last season n the red card so thats y they let me have them and im soooo confused as to other methods i just rung uyp asked if i was eligable and i was they sorted Millwall tickets out for me sorry mate :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AddickRam[/cite]Myself and few mates have been taking it turn to go on each other's red cards,

Don't understand this

Take no notice, Henry.

It wasn't on the OS, so they must be making it up.

;o)
  • Options

Don't understand this

It confused me to henry i think he ment they take it in turns to use just one red canrd for all few of them, i think only guessing :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Not really mate they saw that i had put almost every champ game last season n the red card so thats y they let me have them and im soooo confused as to other methods i just rung uyp asked if i was eligable and i was they sorted Millwall tickets out for me sorry mate :-(

wckd m8
  • Options
    But weren't Southend tickets on general sale? Why would someone be rejected.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]But weren't Southend tickets on general sale? Why would someone be rejected.

They were true, i dont get it now im confused.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]But weren't Southend tickets on general sale? Why would someone be rejected.

STOP PRESS!

Rupert confused ......!

;o)
  • Options

Don't understand this

It confused me to henry i think he ment they take it in turns to use just one red canrd for all few of them, i think only guessing :-)

Thats what i thought but he says he's got only Palace on his and his mate had Norwich so they must be using different cards.
  • Options

I think he means that while he was at the southend game he went to buy tickets for millwall and got rejected because he didn't have the necessary purchase history.

If not, I'm confused as well!
  • Options
    Good point Chris its a little contradictive.

[cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

STOP PRESS!

Rupert confused ......!

;o)

I donesnt happen very offten ;o)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I'm suspicious...........what 8-12 Championship matches did you go to AR? :-)
  • Options
    If you are a Spanner don't bother trying this as you will embarass yourself, if you are of course a genuine addick email mick.everett@cafc.co.uk. He'll probably ask that you appear at the club in person, but they can identify whether you are a charlton fan in other ways, genuine charlton fans are not excluded from getting tickets believe it or not.
  • Options

I for one don't believe that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite] but they can identify whether you are a charlton fan in other ways,

DNA test?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]If you are a Spanner don't bother trying this as you will embarass yourself, if you are of course a genuine addick email mick.everett@cafc.co.uk. He'll probably ask that you appear at the club in person, but they can identify whether you are a charlton fan in other ways, genuine charlton fans are not excluded from getting tickets believe it or not.

Just tell them you were going on the CLIT coach to Yeovil, but couldn't get a ticket since you hadn't posted enough on Charlton Life?

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My friend only had two or three Championship games on his Red card, only one this season i believe and has had no problem getting a ticket. I smell a rat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]

Don't you mean

"I for won donent bellieve that" ; - )
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]but they can identify whether you are a charlton fan in other ways,

DNA test?
    no, just a thumb prick - it's in the blood
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Just tell them you want to sit in the Jimmy South stand, everybody hates you and you'll kick their f***ing heads in.

;o)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]If you are a Spanner don't bother trying this as you will embarass yourself, if you are of course a genuine addick email mick.everett@cafc.co.uk. He'll probably ask that you appear at the club in person, but they can identify whether you are a charlton fan in other ways, genuine charlton fans are not excluded from getting tickets believe it or not.

Although his post was confusing a look at his profile tells us he's been a member on here for a while and has started threads about Charlton so i think he is geniune. That said, if you went to games before and can prove you're a charlton fan you should be ok to get a ticket. The fact that you went to games v Palace and Norwich should tell them you're not a millwall fan.
    Do you have any ticket stubs from previous games at all?
  • Options
    i think the guys a charlton fan and has worded hes message a little wrong.but each to their own.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]I'm suspicious...........what 8-12 Championship matches did you go to AR? :-)[/quote]

Derby County
    Norwich City (FA Cup)
    Crystal Palace
    Plymouth Argyle
    Doncaster Rovers
    Watford
    Birmingham City
    Norwich City
  • Options
    you should be fine,hope you get a ticket.sorry bout the twerps
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]

:-) you wouldnt be the only one mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AddickRam[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]I'm suspicious...........what 8-12 Championship matches did you go to AR? :-)

Derby County
    Norwich City (FA Cup)
    Crystal Palace
    Plymouth Argyle
    Doncaster Rovers
    Watford
    Birmingham City
    Norwich City

And none of those games show up on your membership?