Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Help ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]If you are a Spanner don't bother trying this as you will embarass yourself, if you are of course a genuine addick email mick.everett@cafc.co.uk. He'll probably ask that you appear at the club in person, but they can identify whether you are a charlton fan in other ways, genuine charlton fans are not excluded from getting tickets believe it or not.[/quote]

Although his post was confusing a look at his profile tells us he's been a member on here for a while and has started threads about Charlton so i think he is geniune. That said, if you went to games before and can prove you're a charlton fan you should be ok to get a ticket. The fact that you went to games v Palace and Norwich should tell them you're not a millwall fan.
    Do you have any ticket stubs from previous games at all?[/quote]

Yes Keep Tickets of all my games stored them away with my programmes.
  • Options
    take em down to the ticket office along with a flask and blanket, that should do it
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AddickRam[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]I'm suspicious...........what 8-12 Championship matches did you go to AR? :-)

Derby County
    Norwich City (FA Cup)
    Crystal Palace
    Plymouth Argyle
    Doncaster Rovers
    Watford
    Birmingham City
    Norwich City

Do you have any ticket stubs or match programmes? Did you pay for any tickets on a card and have the statement?

EDIT: Ignore this just seen your other post. So take your stubs down there then and you'll be fine getting a ticket.
  • Options
    go down in person and bingo you will get them.the more charlton the better and the less wanky charlton who can get there mates from millwall any.
  • Options
    Yes Keep Tickets of all my games stored them away with my programmes.

Pop to the ticket office with your stubs - the Red Card with the Championship games on and you should be fine - good luck. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]go down in person and bingo you will get them.the more charlton the better and the less wanky charlton who can get there mates from millwall any.

Definatly.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Barn Door Varney[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: AddickRam[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]I'm suspicious...........what 8-12 Championship matches did you go to AR? :-)[/quote]

Derby County
    Norwich City (FA Cup)
    Crystal Palace
    Plymouth Argyle
    Doncaster Rovers
    Watford
    Birmingham City
    Norwich City[/quote]

And none of those games show up on your membership?[/quote]

Crystal Palace does. I'm not sure if they have made a mistake their end when I brought tickets, they haven't registered it, just gave me tickets on general sale my friend has Norwich (last game) on his membership but also has attended 6 of the games with me along with couple others.

As I coach Football and also support my local non-league side Ramsgate and do work with their supporters association I try to balance the amount of games I can go between the clubs. But Millwall I can't miss this game the pleasure of us beating them.
  • Options
    Proberbly Ram Palace can never get anything right.
  • Options
    if you take the stubs and id down surely they'd let you have one
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]but they can identify whether you are a charlton fan in other ways,

DNA test?
    no, just a thumb prick - it's in the blood

That reminds of the old joke "Can I use your dictaphone?"

"No use your finger like everyone else!"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickram,

Don't just pitch up with the stubs. The frontline staff are under orders not to sell to anyone who doesn't meet the criteria.

Take Ketman's advice and contact the club before making the trip
  • Options
    Does anybody know if they will be keeping the Millwall fans in the ground after the final whistle so that there are no altications? Im going to see my gf after the game and i have to go to London Bridge and i don't wanna be on the same train as those scumbags. I don't wanna leave early but I feel i might have to given the situation!
  • Options
    doubt it,they want them out as quick as possible