Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stockport v Charlton (12/12/09) - Polls, Teams, Views (GAME DEFINATELY ON !)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fair Enough mate!I think we need the boys who are going to dig deep for a result out there, and bailey is top of my list when it comes to that!Also why I would be tempted to rest Dailly and play Llera.
  • Options
    There will likely be a hard frost tonight in the North West. If the pitch is churned up, then I think that it is unlikely to go ahead IMHO...

As has been said before, if the egg chasers won't even play on it, then what chance have we got?
  • Options
    The game will go ahead and we'll win 2-0

assume Youga & Richardson injured

Elliott
    Omo Dailey Sodje Basey
    Sam Bailey Semedo Shelvey
    Mooney Burton

Randolph Llera Racon Sodje Spring Perkins Wagstaff
  • Options
    Hoping the game goes ahead, aint been to a game with my old man 4 ages and we are all set to go inpsection pending
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]Randolph Llera Racon Sodje Spring Perkins Wagstaff
    Will be interesting to see if he's on the bench. Probably just in the squad for the experience. Though he's got a chance if McKenzie and McLeod aren't fit enough to get on there.
  • Options
    Nice one. Heading across from Liverpool. Only my second game of the season. Hope the result is the same as the other one 0-4 at Tranmere!
  • Options
    Heading over from Liverpool to Chaz, Old Man picking me up from Uni, driving over to the game then straight back home!
    Come on Charlton lets catch the dirty leeds!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]Heading over from Liverpool to Chaz, Old Man picking me up from Uni, driving over to the game then straight back home!
    Come on Charlton lets catch the dirty leeds!

We'll have to start a Liverpool branch of the supporters club! Just digging out the winter woolies. Dragging along one of my Liverpool mates who has adopted Charlton as his second team (well first while Rafa is still in charge).
  • Options
    Definitely definitely spelt wrong
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cracking Idea Chaz!Haha Put Charlton on the Liverpool radar!
  • Options
    Right, just heading off. Collect my mate then M56, M60 to Stockport. Then time for a beer and down to the sandpit!

COYA

Report back later!