Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which band would you like to have been in?

Comments

• Options
    The Who, as Keith Moon's wingman.
  • Options
    "You and I are gonna live forever'
  • Options
    I was in my dreamband....."Please Return My Dog".
    World Famous in Deptford we woz.............
  • Options
    Squeeze...or Motorhead.
  • Options
    Neil Peart from Rush - If only I could play the drums and be 1% as good as him.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Would have to be the Village People, they helped change the world.
  • Options
    Status Quo
  • Options
    The Wailers. No contest, would have loved to be there on the scene at that time.
  • Options
    Banarama. I dig those leg warmers.
  • Options
    The Who - Keith Moon Rolls Royces and swimming pools - mucking fagic!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Motley Crue, that would be an experience!
  • Options
    Blue Man Group

I've always wanted to play a 6m long piece of flue pipe
  • Options
    The Stones, heard some very good first hand stories of them back from when they started, mucking fental as bingaddick might say
  • Options
    Too many to mention really but Alex Lifesons gofer, just to watch him play that double guitar close up.....or Floyd.....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]Too many to mention really but Alex Lifesons gofer, just to watch him play that double guitar close up.....or Floyd.....[/quote]

All we need is someone to take Geddy's place and we've taken over Tel!
  • Options
    The Pogues ... or The Clash.

Although Madness always looked like a fun band to be in.

Of the current bands, Mumford & Sons ... superb music which is a little different from the norm, and they are all talented musicians ... and are going to be massive.
  • Options
    the wurzles

chas and dave

bob the bulider
  • Options
    not in any order..

I'd have loved to have been in the early fleetwood mac, with Peter Green. The Who or The Beach boys.

To perform with some of my musical heroes would be fantastic, all I need is talent.

:)
  • Options
    I would be the organist with the Sparks.
  • Options
    I forgot The Cheeky Girls and GIrls Aloud... would have loved to be in them lot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wham!lol
  • Options
    The Bangles ;0)
  • Options
    Being one of Ziggy's Spiders would've done me
  • Options
    The Mothers of Invention, or any Zappa backing. You know you are a proper musician when that guy gets you to play.
    or
    The Fall, for completely the opposite reason. MES wouldn't have any truck with musos. One way or the other it'd be bound to be short lived though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]Too many to mention really but Alex Lifesons gofer, just to watch him play that double guitar close up.....or Floyd.....

All we need is someone to take Geddy's place and we've taken over Tel!

Yep! bring it on mate....
  • Options
    The MC5 or New York Dolls.

I would have liked to kick out some jams or launched a thousand haircuts like Mr Thunders.
  • Options
    * Addick Addict
    * CommentTimeDec 13th 2009

edit quote# 5
    No contest - in the E Street Band backing The Boss.

Sorry The Boss but having just watched Eric, Jack and Ginger I've defected to join Cream but hope to return soon.
  • Options
    One of the Jordanaires, or one of Johnny Kidd's pirates.
  • Options
    the doors, but I would want to be Jim Morrison... as apposed to ray manzarek(spelling) for example.......
  • Options
    No contest for me...ABBA!
    My heroine was, and always will be Frida, and I'm still angry that some cruel twist of fate (ie my birthdate) cheated me of growing up in the seventies.

Band I'd love to be in now? ADDICKTED......ok, so they don't yet exist, but that doesnt mean they wont!