Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Threads you dont even open

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
for me...recently

Climate change ones- just make me too angry

Away support ones - its just all been said (surely)

Prediction table - just far to depressing

Parkinson Out - Yawn

Comments

• Options
    TAKEOVER!

And anything to do with Jeremy Clarkson/Mayor Johnson
  • Options
    All the Millwall are coming, I'm scared threads.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]All the Millwall are coming, I'm scared threads.

What he said im getting sick of it now.
  • Options
    ANYTHING to do with bloody millwall
  • Options
    Millwall except those later in week to do with the actual 90mins eg: team, thoughts etc
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]TAKEOVER!

Agreed, never have and wont open. once on O/S then i will read watever there is to say in it as to me im guessing will be far too many rumours and not much facts.... plus it is ridiculously long now :-)
  • Options
    There's a takeover thread? What was its conclusion?
  • Options
    I wonder if anyone doesn't open threads which are about threads that you do not open.
  • Options
    I have never read the takeover thread
  • Options
    Palace in financial trouble.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This week I will mostly be...........WALOS
  • Options
    Any threads to do with trains.
    Or Incan ruins.
    Or TV talent (less) shows.
    Or Iron Age settlements after AD30

I have tried, but they are all rubbish really, arent they?
  • Options
    Rarely bother with Pardew, Parky OUT, match threads where the Suicide Squad are venting spleen, Millwall, Palace, bitching about other fans, clubs etc.

Or threads with so many unread posts I might not live long enough to get through them all - the TAKEOVER thread for example, where I have way over 2,000 unread posts.

I do tend to open some of the random ones ...... closed pubs/grounds, music, Nathan's dilemma, light hearted banter or stuff that I'm just curious about.

It makes this forum a bit different from others where the same old Charlton gum is chewed over and over a million times by the same people ..... or all the posts are 1 line txt msg or written by 5 year olds.
  • Options
    Those threads where everyone goes into great detail about what team they'd pick for the next match.
  • Options
    most of the above
  • Options
    Threads about threads you don't even open. DOH.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Those threads where everyone goes into great detail about what team they'd pick for the next match.

Yep, me too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Those threads where everyone goes into great detail about what team they'd pick for the next match.

Yep, me too.

here hear
  • Options
    Anything by OohAahBoringme
  • Options
    Any Top 5 ones, any obscure RIP's, any Bromley Addicks stuff......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I invariably overlook the Stickies - but not intentionally, just follow the other moving threads.
  • Options
    alan pardews red and white army and anything about long since disappeared tram/trolleybus/bus routes
  • Options
    Anything transfer / takeover related. I dont think Ive ever seen a snippet of news thats actually been true
  • Options
    Threads about lifers pissing themselves, as we all know its only about Dan again
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Threads about lifers pissing themselves, as we all know its only about Dan again
    :P
  • Options
    The Brand new word thread.

Must be about 2500 new posts unseen
  • Options
    Moaners - because it will be full of moaners,

I'm scared of Milwall,

Climate Change/Anyone under the age of 30 is scum

Takeover

This one ;
  • Options
    Rangers / Celtic stuff influenced by ancient bigotry - football's not the place for it, let alone a Charlton board. That said, I relish the range on here, beyond the routine "will we win on Saturday?" found on any forum.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]The Brand new word thread.

I'd forgotten that one.

It's a game thread, remember ...... I used to regularly post but gave up because a few posters couldn't work out how to play the game, and just wrecked the continuity.

Personally, I've never bothered with it since. ..... but played properly, it was a good bit of fun.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]The Brand new word thread.

Yep, i dont really understand it!