Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Threads you dont even open

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]The Brand new word thread.

Must be about 2500 new posts unseen

I'd forgotten that one.

It's a game thread, remember ...... I used to regularly post but gave up because a few posters couldn't work out how to play the game, and just wrecked the continuity.

Personally, I've never bothered with it since. ..... but played properly, it was a good bit of fun.
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

Yep, i dont really understand it!

Always assumed it was word association? Am I wrong? Maybe we need a Brand New World Thread: The Rules, thread.
  • Options
    LOL, Red Robin ....!
  • Options
    Searched for this thread to post the word thread, and realised i've already said it ^ !

It's on about 3000 unread
  • Options

Agreed - boring!
  • Options
    boning
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]boning

I was confused by this one word, so looked it up: The purpose of the boning in a corset varies slightly from era to era. Generally, the cinching/shaping properties of corsetry puts strain onto the fabric from which the corset is made. The boning supports the desired shape and prevents wrinkling of the corset fabric. Bones, and the substances used for the purpose, are often generically called boning.
  • Options
    All the "tarts" out there worried about their weight ? Drink & eat what you want.
    & any "tennis" & "word" threads.

oh, and I never open any links..............
  • Options
    Most of the speculation

I really like would ya's

I like obscene stuff

I like threads with anecdotes and stories on
  • Options
    This one.........oops :-/
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]This one.........oops :-/

Me too. I've resisted the "taking threads away from their original subject" thread for 238 postings - anything interesting on there?!