Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Conclusive Proof That They Care

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/14122009/63/morison-eyes-first-goal.html

The comments of Millwall striker Steve Morison

Comments

• Options
    Not another one...
  • Options
    ....and you lot don't?
  • Options
    I can't speak for everyone here but frankly I couldn't give two sh*ts, no. I'm sick of reading about this bloody game!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Conclusive proof I don't!

jose-and-boris.jpgConclusive proof I don't!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]....and you lot don't?

All I care about Groucho is 3 points. Don't care who we get em off.

It's all about the win...

and bragging rights at work!
  • Options
    It does make me laugh how most of their fans try and take the moral high ground and give it all this about not caring.
    Although the IQ level of your average millwall fan will dictate that they dont know what moral high ground means.

But lets face it, they sold 3,000 tickets in 2 days.
    They most likely had more demand for tickets at Charlton then they did in season tickets this year.

They have been in our Shadow for year's now, they are bang up for it!
    Beating us would be massive for them!

And any "Charlton fan" Who does not care for this fixture is clearly a johhny come lately.
    Its a South London derby for crying out loud!
  • Options
    Its "the" South London derby.........
  • Options
    we can't win ....
    i mean if we win so what they are a tinpot club who we nearly always finish above and should be expected to beat (yeah they are our bogey team) but if we lose they'll be more excited than you'd know but at the end of the day i look at the table and 13 years and counting i still haven't seen them above us
  • Options
    Beating you or losing to you would mean no more on a football level to me than beating or losing to Bristol Rovers. I care in that sense that I want three points, like i do every week. I don't 'care' anymore or less because it's Charlton. There's the added bonus of bragging rights which would be nice because of a few Charlton herberts that I know. But if we lose on Saturday, i don't anticipate too much of a problem sleeping that night.

Personally speaking, you come a very distant third place behind west ham and palace.
  • Options
    It matters to me and I don't care whether Millwall (or Palace) fans say it doesn't matter to them.

Just like with Palace when they finally beat us it suddenly became very important to them. Ditto Millwall if that ever happens.

Now can we stop starting another new thread on Millwall every two minutes. Stick them all on the same thread rather than messing up the board. Please.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2009
    Shall i start one entitled "Millwall" where we can copy and paste everything thats been written so far then lol :-) o o o o
  • Options
    "Now can we stop starting another new thread on Millwall every two minutes. Stick them all on the same thread rather than messing up the board. Please."

Yeah you lot. Stop giving me a reason to come back on here and get another thread sunk.
  • Options
    Are you in The South Stand on Saturday then Groucho or causing havoc in each of the East / West / North or mobbing up outside to burn the shop down or storming the gates or just generally 'avin it on our manor ?
  • Options
    At the end of the day its a local derby and any older charlton fan are lying if they say they dont care. The same goes for milwall who wouldnt have sold 2k tickets in 2 days and been bragging about how they will be in our ends an "taking the piss on our manor" If they didnt care. They dont get this worked up over bristol rovers. And brag about they are taking almost all their season ticket holders to the valley. Anyway a nice 3-0 will do the trick
  • Options
    "Are you in The South Stand on Saturday then Groucho or causing havoc in each of the East / West / North or mobbing up outside to burn the shop down or storming the gates or just generally 'avin it on our manor ? "

I've come to learn that you can't be picky in these situations. Therefore i'm just going to casually smash up anything that moves.
  • Options
    I've come to learn that you can't be picky in these situations. Therefore i'm just going to casually smash up anything that moves.

such class you have Groucho, What is a matter with you. look in the mirror and fight your reflection maybe that will make you feel better.
  • Options
    whooooooosh
  • Options
    "look in the mirror and fight your reflection maybe that will make you feel better"

I'd rather just kick off with a helpless pensioner if it's all the same to you?
  • Options
    Definite woooshhhh!
  • Options
    I'd rather just kick off with a helpless pensioner if it's all the same to you?

well maybe it's time to give your nan a call then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Groucho's on a banning order so couldn't get a ticket but he will just be steaming the turnstiles about 10 to 3. He'll be OK for the return match and will be 'aving it with any likely looking mug. So I'll be ok ;-)

Suzi told me.
  • Options
    Ouch
    -;)
  • Options
    "well maybe it's time to give your nan a call then"

Don't talk to me about that c*nt. I went round for tea and biscuits. I got coffee and Battenburg cake instead. Took this pi$$, so I cut her!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]"well maybe it's time to give your nan a call then"

Don't talk to me about that c*nt. I went round for tea and biscuits. I got coffee and Battenburg cake instead. Took this pi$$, so I cut her![/quote]

Classy
  • Options
    Groucho thats shocking pal, your scum!!!!!...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]"well maybe it's time to give your nan a call then"

Don't talk to me about that c*nt. I went round for tea and biscuits. I got coffee and Battenburg cake instead. Took this pi$$, so I cut her!

Harsh but she was clearly asking for it.
  • Options
    What?

If I go down for chocolate hobnobs and get dealt Battenberg instead, it's going to get messy. I won't lie.
  • Options
    Four fingers in a kit kat grouch
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]What?

If I go down for chocolate hobnobs and get dealt Battenberg instead, it's going to get messy. I won't lie.

Personally I prefer a bit of Battenberg, know what I mean.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]What?

If I go down for chocolate hobnobs and get dealt Battenberg instead, it's going to get messy. I won't lie.[/quote]

Time to fu*koff and talk to your own mate, here you go http://pinklions.50webs.com/