Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Conclusive Proof That They Care

2»

Comments

• Options
    Come and have a cuddle.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]Come and have a cuddle.

xp3eau%2Bcopy.jpg
  • Options
    Is '78 the year you were born or the year you came out ?
  • Options
    no, its the amount of people he's chibbed
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Is '78 the year you were born or the year you came out ?

His IQ...
  • Options
    ...or waistline, judging by some of those knobs charging about upton park
  • Options
    Deary me. Chumps.
  • Options
    Your right you are millwall and know 1 likes u,so jog on back to your own site.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]"well maybe it's time to give your nan a call then"

Don't talk to me about that c*nt. I went round for tea and biscuits. I got coffee and Battenburg cake instead. Took this pi$$, so I cut her!

It's the only language they understand... got to put 'em right Groucho!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Deary me. Chumps.
    Embarrassing isn't it Suzi.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2009
    I have to say that the Millwall game is for me just another game these days. After all that Charlton have achieved and gone through since we last met them it has to be said that a game against Millwall is on a par with a fixture against Brentford or Leyton Orient. For me just another opportunity to pick up 3 points, not that I think they will be a pushover (quite the opposite) but I think there will be harder games and bigger challenges ahead.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]I have to say that the Millwall game is for me just another game these days. After all that Charlton have achieved and gone through since we last met them it has to be said that a game against Millwall is on a par with a fixture against Brentford or Leyton Orient. For me just another opportunity to pick up 3 points, not that I think they will be a pushover (quite the opposite) but I think there will be harder games and bigger challenges ahead.[/quote]

LOL, another one...
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Another one what?? If you are refering to not caring that much about Millwall then NO I dont particularly.Otherwise I fail to see your point (Another one silly me!).Guffaw Chuckle etc
  • Options
    I can honestly say i do care and not just for the 3 points, but also as i will have bragging rights over quite a few mill-small mates
    I havent ever been before so dont really care as such about rivalry though, but the atmosphere will be good and i cant wait!

I think its good that groucho comes on here btw, some ppl need to grow up its only a bit of banter as it is for groucho
  • Options
    Personally for me and i thought every Charlton fan, that Palarse & Millwall are big games that are hugely anticipated when the fixtures come out. Local rivalry, bragging rights, getting one over on your nearest and dearest, electric atmosphere, local pride.

If you know your history, its enough to make your heart go whoooooaaaaaaaaa "WE DONT CARE WHAT THE MILLWALL SAY"
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    .....What the f**k do we care...cos we all know, that if there's gonna be a show, then the Charlton boys will be there.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Of course it's lovely to beat them, but over the years we have elevated ourselves so far away from them and our horizons have expanded accordingly that to me they are just another small London club to be hopefully beaten (admittedly we are keeping them company at the moment but Division Three is their natural habitat- we hopefully will soon return to higher aspirations), for them it's a Cup final and I hope our boys realise that and stuff them accordingly, for us it's hopefully 3 more points towards promotion then onto the next lot.
  • Options
    Just want to get 3 points and move on,continuing our climb out of this godforsaken league.

Playing Millwall again for the first time in bloody ages reminds me of just what kind of sh*t pit we find ourselves in these days.They seem to like it down here!
  • Options
    Bless 'em.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]Bless 'em.

Looking forward to the East London Derby at the weekend then ? :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "They seem to like it down here!"

True.
  • Options
    More local matches I suppose
  • Options
    We know they care. I watched them lose the play off final in a pub and as soon as it had finished, the majority of Millwall fans were saying "oh well at least we get to play Charlton next year". In their rivalries we may well come a long way behind West Ham, Leeds, Cardiff and anyone else they can have a fight with but they most certainly do care about saturday. Why else are they talking about storming turnstiles, hundreds turning up without tickets, paying over the odds to get their hands on a ticket, begging Charlton fans to get them tickets, they most definitely care.
    And so do i. I want to win, keep our run going, go 16 points clear of them and hopefully go top of the league in the process. This is their cup final and i can't wait for us to beat them.
  • Options
    I just hope that ALL our players realise just how important this game is too ! 110% by every one of them and nothing else.
  • Options
    What's this about the Wall's Battenburg crew? I ain't running from no ponce dressed up as a multicoloured confectionary battlecrusier. 'Ave it!

Now the Surgeons they wos PROWPER NAWTY!
  • Options
    I want to win on Saturday because we're on a roll and another 3 points is always a good thing. If it happens to be Milwall we beat, then that's a bonus, that's all. Living in Derby it won't give me any bragging rights over anyone!