Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Loyal supporters?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Guinness six's was at G-Mex Manchester I think? Yes we done well in that too.
  • Options
    of the current 92 league clubs i've seen 68 clubs at home at 77 different grounds.
  • Options
    Guinness six's was at G-Mex Manchester, I got a video somewhere we both the first night and the final night on it.
    Remember being 3 down to liverpool, was wallpapering the front room with help from my old man and my brother. at 3-1, I sat down with a beer, at 3-2 my brother opened a beer and at 3-3 my old man stopped all work for the night.
    Mikey Bennett got best player, didn't he do his knee the following week at sellout?
  • Options
    Spooky, i only mentioned the soccer six earlier in the top 100.

Definately the Manc G-Mex
  • Options
    If we're counting the Wembley Arena, make it 101. I'm quite clear that I only count grounds where I have seen Charlton first team games though. If the Emirates is the best ground the worst must be...
  • Options
    I'm on 81 grounds, suprised as i thought it was a few more..

Hopeful new ones for me next season would be:

Preston
    Cardiff
    Sunderland (unbelievable i've never been)
    Hull
    Scunthorpe
    Oldham
    Yeovil
  • Options
    Looking at the division we'd certainly have a lot of games up north wouldn't we. As well as those, we'd have Burnley, Stoke, Leeds plus the midlands sides.
  • Options
    done about 45 not to bad for an 18 year old
  • Options
    afka, sunderland away is a must, if you go you could visit a bar called idols, offering pre-match & post match Topless Babes on stage, away fans welcome! yeovil is a small ground, nice enough, walk through a park to the away end which is uncovered TERRACING,nice and friendly but a trek to find a pub.Oldham is old but good atmosphere and has plenty of pubs and clubs if you stay over.scunthorpe is 3 sides seated with tearracing for home fans,nice cheap pies and plenty of pubs nearby, not been to hull city's newie, preston is not far from the railway station and town center, the fans can be a bit lively afterwards, best place to go if staying over would be church street, this is the main attraction for pubs,clubs and also has some great curry bars.On another note Doncaster Rovers have just moved to a NEW Ground, the old ground was 1 of the worst i have been to, this would be another new addition for me.
  • Options
    bit lightweight i'm afraid only 25.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2007
    would the number of grounds visited include football league all 4 divisions,non league,scottish and overseas.if so i'll have a count up.if a club has moved from an old ground to A new ground does this count as 1 visit or 2 visits.are pre-season friendlys included as well.