Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

B**ST**DS

13»

Comments

• Options
    You're so hard Rupert ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]You're so hard Rupert ; - )

LOL im not trying to be hard henry just saying that i dont trust anyone i am a born and bread city boy, and im affraid that just how i am sorry.
  • Options
    White or brown bread?
  • Options
    White WSS :-)
  • Options
    Don't worry Ru, I haven't given my full address out, just enough for the postie to find me: things are more relaxed in the sticks. Mind you they could wring the location out of Dazzler : sit him in front of a Palace DVD perhaps?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Would luv to make a contribution but i dont think you should whisper me your address. As she has the issue of these wankers knowing were she lives you prob dont wanna be whispering your address out to randomers on the internet. Personally i think its a bit rude to even ask in this circumstance.

Being a bit thick here, you making an assumption that someone on here would use whispered information for what exactly?
    And as someone who asked March for his address, Why am I considered rude?

I really hope I've got the wrong end of the stick here.

Ok maybe im wrong then i just wouldnt put any of my details on the web in any circumstnce. Call me paranoid if you like but i dont trust anyone. I apologise for the rude comment and if you are genuine then good on ya, most CAFC fans are and wouldn't do anything, i know that, still dont make me trust anyone with my full address.

Yes, you are wrong Rupert and so wide of the mark its untrue. So please, in future wait until you meet someone face to face before you make an assumption and or question someones honesty. And thanks for your approval :)
  • Options
    Hahaha! Pretty easy to find when the flags erect...
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Would luv to make a contribution but i dont think you should whisper me your address. As she has the issue of these wankers knowing were she lives you prob dont wanna be whispering your address out to randomers on the internet. Personally i think its a bit rude to even ask in this circumstance.

Being a bit thick here, you making an assumption that someone on here would use whispered information for what exactly?

please avoid multiple quoting ;o)

Ok maybe im wrong then i just wouldnt put any of my details on the web in any circumstnce. Call me paranoid if you like but i dont trust anyone. I apologise for the rude comment and if you are genuine then good on ya, most CAFC fans are and wouldn't do anything, i know that, still dont make me trust anyone with my full address.

Yes, you are wrong Rupert and so wide of the mark its untrue. So please, in future wait until you meet someone face to face before you make an assumption and or question someones honesty. And thanks for your approval :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]You're so hard Rupert ; - )

LOL im not trying to be hard henry just saying that i dont trust anyone i am a born and bread city boy, and im affraid that just how i am sorry.

At yeast you are honest about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]

please avoid multiple quoting ;o)

[/quote]

And you can F*** *** "Grass" ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ive met Mr March. he looks an honest type but i've also met TCE and he looks like a right shady character.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Don't worry Ru, I haven't given my full address out, just enough for the postie to find me: things are more relaxed in the sticks. Mind you they could wring the location out of Dazzler : sit him in front of a Palace DVD perhaps?

Yea all i was saying mate was dont give that sort of thing out online you may trust all of us but you never know who views this forum could be any tom dick and harry prob not but best be on the safe side. However your prob right and hope the collection goes well buddy.
  • Options

Will do mate sorry.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]ive met Mr March. he looks an honest type but i've also met TCE and he looks like a right shady character.

As you are a Lady I will ignore that remark. ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]And you can F*** *** "Grass" ;)
    lol watch out for this one march lol
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]ive met Mr March. he looks an honest type but i've also met TCE and he looks like a right shady character.

As you are a Lady I will ignore that remark.
    that's sexist ignoring her just because she's a lady ;o)
  • Options
    Made my day B. Have a good Christmas. (P.S Freda lives in the house where the dodgy videos came from! Happy days).
  • Options
    best get an early night mr march. you got a busy night tomorrow all those chimneys you got to get down!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]yes mate, when I'm allowed to. Missus thinks the flagpole has something to do with the wall falling down in strong winds. Should be flying again soon.

Excellent mate, always makes me smile when I drive past!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Got the beard, girth and jolly red nose Curbs, Rudolph's picking me up around seven, we'll have a swift half then it's up, up and awayyyyyyy. Remember to leave the mince pies out please.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Cheers March, give the Lady a hug from us.

Oops, should have been whispered :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The flag is erect! Wooooo
  • Options
    Must be Christmas, Dazzler. Have a good one.
  • Options
    Same to you march best wishes to you and your family as well as your neighbour :o)