Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO AFKA

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]the scary thing is as bad as he is i think mcleod's better than apko, based on what i've seen of apko ,which has admittedly only been in our last four games , i didn't see either of the games he scored in tbf but his touch in what i have seen is worse than mcleods (is that possible??)
    could be cos Apko has never played for us! Akpo however ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]the scary thing is as bad as he is i think mcleod's better than apko, based on what i've seen of apko ,which has admittedly only been in our last four games , i didn't see either of the games he scored in tbf but his touch in what i have seen is worse than mcleods (is that possible??)
    could be cos Apko has never played for us! Akpo however ;o)

dAZZLER, stop! keep tuggin people about their Spelling and Grandma ; )
  • Options
    I think we need to see Akpo start a couple of game before we can seriously judge him against McLeod, his performance against Yeovil was admittedly better than anything McLeod has ever done but like many others, he let himself down a little against Millwall. Mooneys injury should give Akpo a chance to prove his worth and stake a claim for a permanent move in Jan or at the end of the season.
  • Options
    I think with a move across the border, and the massive leap up in quality and exposure that that brings, Izale is in with an outside chance of making the plane to South Africa.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]I think with a move across the border, and the massive leap up in quality and exposure that that brings, Izale is in with an outside chance of making the plane to South Africa.

Has he bought a standby ticket, then ?