Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christian Dailly

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2009
    Agree with the nine men scenario but he switches off at the wrong times and cant defend if the ball comes low across him.

Mentioning getting crosses into the box note how many of Leeds goals come from firing early crosses in. They seem to get a lot of deflected goals as the get it in as early as possible and with quality.
  • Options
    yeah, let's blame the defence, Llera was shite and so was Semedo, why on earth didn't he clear their second before it went over the line. If either he or Llera play at Brentford it'll be a fecking disgrace.

Two people only to blame for Saturday, Sodje and Burton. The rest did fucking brilliantley as far as I'm concerned and if they made mistakes then tough.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Youre right about the two brain cells but check out my ratings and youll see Ive called it right.
  • Options
    Any update on Dailly? Will he be available for next game?
  • Options
    He's got a bad cold, Weegie.
  • Options
    injured, according to the SLP.

Heard nothing from the OS and last we heard it was a family illness......... feel another Jason Euell/Andy Gray situation arising.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]injured, according to the SLP.

Heard nothing from the OS and last we heard it was a family illness......... feel another Jason Euell/Andy Gray situation arising.

If you don't know that to be the case I think it's in rather bad taste to speculate on such a topic.
  • Options

What, Golfie ...?

Mr Parkinson himself said that the Dailly household has been suffering from a virus, and when Dailly reported in before the Swindon match, he was sent home unwell - and extremely doubtful for the Brentford game 48 hours later.

So a cold/flu takes a week or 2 to get over.
    And the SLP makes an assumption that Dailly is injured just because he's not in the squad.

Hardly a conspiracy theory.
  • Options

Jesus !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    i have a cold, had it for 8 days now and no way I could run about (although admittedly I would struggle even when fully well)...however point I am making is that the intensity that these guys play at you would need at least 2 weeks to recover from a full blown bout of Man Flu. As said above the SLP has just been lazy & assumed he is injured because he has not played in the last game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't someone on here have a friend who was meant to be going to a New Year's Eve party at the Dailly household? Did that shed any light?
  • Options
    what a terrible game from our centre back. Seriously, how long has Christian Dailly been out of form??? I have not seen him play a good game for months! He was our worst player v Millwall and he should have been subbed out at half. In the first 45, he has already been skinned for pace like 5 times. i could sense that ogger coming from our worst player on the field in the most important game of the year. PLEASE BENCH DAILLY. Hes so old and he doesnt even know what a charlton v millwall match is all about. I would have loved to see Dailly put Morrison or Batt on his ass within the first 10 minutes of the match. Let those strikers know that it wasnt going to be as easy. Nothing wrong with playing on a yellow just to flatten the forwards from running f'n rampent on our defense.
  • Options
    Hard to disagree but Sodje and Llera could be suicidal as a partnership and after yesterday Llera needs to be dropped