Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nicky Bailey Song

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
AFKA can probably help here as he has a lot of good songs in his rendition!! I could not go today but mate said the North upper were singing a song about Nicky Bailey. He could not make it out as he was in the East and I said it may have been to the tune of the Macarana but he said it def was not that. Any ideas???

Comments

• Options
    Oooohh Ni-cky Bailey, you are the love of my life,
    Oh Nicky Bailey, I'd let you sh*g my wife,
    Oh Nicky Bailey, I want ginger hair toooooooooooooo.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Oooohh Ni-cky Bailey, you are the love of my life,

I didnt catch wat the last verse is but im sure they have sung it before? maybe wrong as i joined in first time i herd it
  • Options
    thats the one cheers. gonna sing in in walsall. we are gonna drink in brum before the game if anyone fancies a few to many !!!
  • Options
    Great Bailey song. This needs to catch on.
  • Options
    Oooohh Ni-cky Bailey, you are the love of my life,
    Heard that in the NU during the Millwall game, I started to join in with that one, very catchy.
  • Options
    should be preceeded by the der der, der der, der der deh der der der der, der der der der deh der der, der der, der der deeeehhhh....Oh Nicky Bailey etc..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]should be preceeded by the der der, der der, der der deh der der der der, der der der der deh der der, der der, der der deeeehhhh....Oh Nicky Bailey etc..

eh?? dont get that one :-O
  • Options
    the Kinsella Macarena I believe?!
  • Options
    It's a song that west ham have used for Christian Dailly, substututing 'ginger' for 'curly'.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BrentfordAddick[/cite]It's a song that west ham have used for Christian Dailly, substututing 'ginger' for 'curly'.

We sang it for Christian Dailly at the start of the season (mostly at long distance aways like Hartlepool and Tranmere) so I'm unsure why it's now Nicky's song... maybe those who started it for Nicky weren't there for when it was Dailly's so to speak.

Also why do we do duh-duh-duh-duh for Bailey, Burton and Shelvey... one per player lads!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BrentfordAddick[/cite]It's a song that west ham have used for Christian Dailly, substututing 'ginger' for 'curly'.
    And I think Man Utd sing it for Owen Hargreaves. With curly hair obviously.
  • Options

It's also the song we've used for Heurelho Gomes for the last 18 months...hardly original ;-)
  • Options
    maybe cafc cafc we love nicky
  • Options
    I wonder if we could make up a song for all the first team!!!!
  • Options
    What was the song about sodje to the paulo di canio tune yesterday
  • Options
    Do you mean

We've got Sam Sodje
    He's f*cking quality.

Couldn't help but laugh at the

One Sodje
    Two Sodjes
    Three Sodjes song that some kids at the back were trying to start.

I always thought it was

Number one was Sodje
    number two, was Sodje etc.
  • Options
    It was Christian Dailly's but I've decided I'd rather my wife shagged Nicky Bailey as opposed to Christian Dailly.
  • Options
    We should use the song that Barnet used.

(to I predict a riot by some limp wrist 6 form indy band.)

Is there anybody out there?
    Who can score with ginger hair?
    We've got Nicky Bailey!
    We've got Nicky Bailey!

The song mentioned previously is definitely a Christian Daily song.
  • Options
    the nicky bailey song was quality today :)
  • Options
    how does it go
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh nicky bailey you r the love ov my life
    oh nicky bailey i'll let you shag the wife
    oh nicky bailey i wont ginger hair tooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]how does it go
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Oooohh Ni-cky Bailey, you are the love of my life,
  • Options
  • Options
    i can see the charlton programme asking for that not to be sang. cafc cafc cafc
  • Options
    Was awesome singing that today!
  • Options
    what were you singing?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]what were you singing?

"Mike Bailey, Mike Bailey, Mike Bailey ...."
  • Options
    But what if you already have ginger hair?
    Poor gingers, first song sheet change for a while and they can't join in with it! Aaahhh......
  • Options
    The inspector put his hat on when the song started and buckshee and les_says ruffled his ginger locks!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bloodnut[/cite]But what if you already have ginger hair?
    Poor gingers, first song sheet change for a while and they can't join in with it! Aaahhh......

Bit of a difficult one for us "wives" to join in too! ;-)