Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nicky Bailey Song

2»

Comments

• Options
    'I'd let you clean my knife'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]We should use the song that Barnet used.

(to I predict a riot by some limp wrist 6 form indy band.)

Is there anybody out there?
    Who can score with ginger hair?
    We've got Nicky Bailey!
    We've got Nicky Bailey!

Some dickhead near me in the north upper sings that EVERY WEEK.
    Badly.
    On his own.
  • Options
    I thought the Bailey song was to the tune of 'You're too good to be true' by Andy Williams where the verse is :

'I love you baby and if it's quite all right
    I need you baby to warm the lonely nights
    I love you baby, trust in me when I say
    Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray (Oh Nicky Bailey, you are the love of my life)
    Oh pretty baby, now that I've found you stay (Oh Nicky Bailey, I'd let you shag my wife)
    And let me love you baby, let me love you' (Oh Nicky Bailey, I want ginger hair too)

so just the first three lines needed now !!
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited December 2009
    I love you Bailey.. when you're not on the right,
    I need you Bailey...
    I love you Bailey...

Chorus:
  • Options
    If he's still here then...

Nicky Bailey Appreciation Day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]If he's still here then...

Nicky Bailey Appreciation Day
    That's taken me to some pictures of a Jacqui Smith!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I thought the Bailey song was to the tune of 'You're too good to be true' by Andy Williams where the verse is :

'I love you baby and if it's quite all right
    I need you baby to warm the lonely nights
    I love you baby, trust in me when I say
    Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray (Oh Nicky Bailey, you are the love of my life)
    Oh pretty baby, now that I've found you stay (Oh Nicky Bailey, I'd let you shag my wife)
    And let me love you baby, let me love you' (Oh Nicky Bailey, I want ginger hair too)

so just the first three lines needed now !!
    you chose the wrong 3 lines - the nicky bailey song goes to the first 3 lines of that verse don't they? and then repeated.
  • Options
    yes, suppose you are right suzi. However, another three lines wouldn't go amiss.
  • Options
    yes, i agree, but i don't think our fans can cope! its taken 3 years to get a new song so it'll be a while before it gets some more lines :-)
  • Options
    I love you Bailey.. when you're not on the right,
    I need you Bailey...in the centre midfield
    I love you Bailey...to play for my charlton

Oh Nicky Bailey, you are the love of my life)
    Oh Nicky Bailey, I'd let you shag my wife
    Oh Nicky Bailey, I want ginger hair too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    loved it at Brentford - bloke in front of me with his 2 kids, both under 10, stood up and passionately sung his heart out to this new song. God knows what his kids thought and would love to be a fly on the wall in his house when he gets home.......

Mum - "good game kids - did you enjoy it ?"

Kids " yes, mum......dad says you can have sex with our captain"
  • Options
    Lol i seen a woman singing it ??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]loved it at Brentford - bloke in front of me with his 2 kids, both under 10, stood up and passionately sung his heart out to this new song. God knows what his kids thought and would love to be a fly on the wall in his house when he gets home.......

Mum - "good game kids - did you enjoy it ?"

Kids " yes, mum......dad says you can have sex with our captain"

as already mentioned here that was Northstandsteve who said he was sitting in front of Golfie and Large. Steve, over to you ........
  • Options
    what goes at football stays at football ;-) by the way they are both 8 and the one with the hat on is mascot on saturday.Gutted i didn't know weegie was behind me and would have loved to meet her, but i did hear some dulcet scottish tones Mr Weegie I presume.
  • Options
    also wheniwaslittleboy was 2 rows in front with his 4 year old nipper and he was singing it to.And knowing his son he probably went straight home and told his mum what his dad had been singing.
  • Options
    sorry Steve, should have introduced you to them but I wasn't 100% sure it was you and didn't want to ask if it was and then look a prat when it wasn't.