Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford vs Charlton-Match thread

Comments

• Options
    Good point gained that away from home - although obviously the doom mongers will have their razors out !
    Given our injury and suspensions problems I'm happy with a point.
  • Options
    Well Seths son you saved me a score today, cheers!
  • Options
    Cheer for the updates Seth Jnr etc. Shame you didn't get our late winner to report on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]No need to go to a game ever again, just watch Seth Plums posts.

It's not Seth, it's his son.

It's Little Plum .......from the Beano.

;o)
  • Options
    Well done PaddyP17, great reporting.
  • Options
    Beeb page says we had 54% posession.

And 10 shots to the home sides 6.

With our patched up side containing no first choice back 4, and with our first choice front 2 also missing - I'll take the point.
    Okay 3 draws in 3 matches and teams are catching up.

Credit to the fighting spirit of our side ....... 2 defeats in 24 games.
    That's still top notch.
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates shame we didn't win
  • Options
    yeah but we're still second
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]No need to go to a game ever again, just watch Seth Plums posts.

It's not Seth, it's his son.

That's why I said 'the Seth Plum commentary' - not Seth's commentary ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yeah but we're still second

Indeed we are. No flies on you.
  • Options
    As mentioned by others patched up defence, not first choice strikers plus Brentford a difficult place to go and get a win (Norwich, Colchester and Leeds have all failed to get three points there)

Yeah three draws in a row, but still second, and a good run of winnable games coming up.

Im pretty happy
  • Options
    The real Seth here now....there is no way I can post as quickly as my son....I will encourage him to post under HIS login next time....he has earned the thanks today, not me!
  • Options
    Parky interview:

"We should have won, sloppy at times, but still only lost twice.
    Bodes well for rest of season, Semedo and Llera excellent.
    Dickson and Akpo did well with pace and power.
    Important we got at least a point with Norwich not playing.
    Christmas points total not great but take a lot of pride and heart from commitment and displays.
    We are getting the real Charlton back, honest and hard-working team."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]As mentioned by others patched up defence, not first choice strikers plus Brentford a difficult place to go and get a win (Norwich, Colchester and Leeds have all failed to get three points there)

Yeah three draws in a row, but still second, and a good run of winnable games coming up.

Im pretty happy
    Agree with that.
  • Options
    harsh stonemuse
  • Options
    Just been on phone to mate who is on groundstaff at Walsall, says the Norwich game really should have gone ahead, ref checked it twice this morning, all ok, only when Norwich complained about it before handing in their team sheets did the ref go out and call it off.

He's well peeved as the team there had put in hours of work to get it in a playable condition.
  • Options
    It's not Seth, it's his son.[/quote]

It's Little Plum .......from the Beano.

;o)[/quote]

What's The Beano? Is that on PSP or Wii???

;o)

3 points outta 9 isn't great, but there's a barrel load of football to go and what with Jonjo off in January, maybe Parky will have some cash to spend/spunk up the wall?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]harsh stonemuse

lol, harsh?

That was extract from his actual interview a few minutes ago.
  • Options
    ha ha ha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol stone i thought you were making it up !!
  • Options
    good away support ooohah
  • Options
    yep new ground i'm sure for a few, if we're unfortunately playing there in a few years time then you'll be able to gage where we are properly
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yep new ground i'm sure for a few, if we're unfortunately playing there in a few years time then you'll be able to gage where we are properly

So, you'd agree it was good away support then - numbers wise?
  • Options
    in there ends on masse oooh ah,come on mate excellent support
  • Options
    1800 was the allocation
  • Options
    bbc said over 100 charlton in brentford end together
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yep new ground i'm sure for a few, if we're unfortunately playing there in a few years time then you'll be able to gage where we are properly

yep = yes in this instance ......when responding to nolly's statement ... is that clearer??
  • Options
    Good to see our internet support arguing over our away numbers.

Theres a good turnout in my lounge with a tasty little firm avin it watching 'Monsters v Aliens'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]

yep = yes in this instance ......when responding to nolly's statement ... is that clearer??

Sorry, you'll have to speak up a bit - I'm a bit mutton.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!