Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walsall, On or Off?

Comments

• Options
    Hope it's on, I've already got my tickets.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]its only tuesday, t'will be fine

AFKA knows it'll be alright .... he's bought his Walsall ticket today.

;o)
  • Options
    The latest member is a walsall fan.
    At least , if it's called off it gives the chance for them to recover
  • Options
    Apart from the predicted snow the weather forecast is -5 friday night, 0 saturday, not convinced this one will go ahead.
  • Options
    -6 FCUK THAT............LOL
  • Options
    Ah it won't be on :(
  • Options
    It'll be ok..a pudding of a pitch but it'll be on
  • Options
    I live about 20 miles from Wallsall and the weather has been fine here all week, can't see it being off tbh.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    re tickets, on the OS under ticket news it still says 'places are available in person from the Valley commercial centre, by calling the ticket hotline on 0871 226 1905, and online'.

Seeing as the OS is always right then AFKA has been outed as a big fat liar.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2009
    I've relayed back the fact that the information on the OS appears to be wrong [correct info now published].

I would surmise that the person who reconciles the tickets is on leave this week, so bundled them up to be sent back after the game on Saturday.

Communications were told that Saturday would be the last day of sale but evidently overlooked that detail.
  • Options
    Airman

If the game is off, can you get refunded on tickets already bought?

Don't fancy it on a Tuesday night really...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

Don't fancy it on a Tuesday night really unless i can get into some corporate hospitality box there...[/quote
  • Options
    Surprised to see you on a thread about away game tickets ooh aah.
  • Options
    ooo keep us update exiled addick!
  • Options
    If the game is off, all tickets and Valley Away coach travel will be refundable (until 24 hours before the game is played). To be clear, however, we assume that the ticket and travel booking is carried forward to a new date unless you tell us otherwise.

The word from Walsall is that there is currently no problem, but minus 6c is expected overnight on Friday-Saturday and they will stage an early pitch inspection on Saturday if required. I can't see it being early enough to stop the coaches setting off, however.
  • Options
    How many we sold Airman?

How are the Wycombe tickets selling fella?
  • Options
    with this in mind it might be worth cancelling my coach travel then,whats the point in losing £32 in fares it it's called off a hour after we set off.So Airman does that mean we only have tomorrow to cancel ?.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]with this in mind it might be worth cancelling my coach travel then,whats the point in losing £32 in fares it it's called off a hour after we set off.So Airman does that mean we only have tomorrow to cancel ?.
    If it gets called off you can still get a refund mate regardless whether you have started the journey. That's how I read it anyway.
  • Options
    We will refund coach fares if the game is postponed, regardless of the circumstances, i.e. even if we have to pay the coach companies. I think the club has to stand behind the fans in that situation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    is that definately correct Rick ? If it is not a problem but I can't afford to chuck £32 away especially as one is for the nipper.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]is that definately correct Rick ? If it is not a problem but I can't afford to chuck £32 away especially as one is for the nipper.

I run the coach service and am responsible for its finances, so you can assume it is.
  • Options
    cheers
  • Options
    Should get the train for a tenner :P
  • Options
    How many trains Nathan?

I reckon you won't make it.
  • Options
    is that tenner before or after you get up to london ?
  • Options
    Is that u16 though?
  • Options
    is that a prize prat special price ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]ooo keep us update exiled addick!

Cold and raining here in not-so-sunny Kidderminster at the moment. I should warn that we seem to get our own mini-weather system here in North Worcestershire - for example we got none of the snow they had at Villa Park last night, but BBC 5 day forecast is currently identical for both Kiddy and Walsall (although we're supposed to be getting heavy snow today which is yet to materialise).
  • Options
    Its 2 trains up there, 3 on the way back, so aint too bad really