Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walsall, On or Off?

Comments

• Options
    You'll f*ck up the 3 on the way back...
  • Options
    YEP BUT 2 FROM WHERE NATHAN
  • Options
    1) Euston to Brum New St
    2) New St to Bescot Stadium

1) Bescot to Brum New St
    2) Brum to Northampton
    3) N'ton to Euston

http://www.londonmidland.com/tickets-and-fares/tickets-and-fares/the-great-escape
  • Options
    easy peasy
  • Options
    and how many trains from sidcup to euston?
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited December 2009
    Is that a special unemployed rate?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]and how many trains from sidcup to euston?

Train and a tube, simples
  • Options
    OS says 644 sold for Walsall. Cue oohahh ......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]OS says 644 sold for Walsall. Cue oohahh ......

Tell 'im we only got 650...............
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]and how many trains from sidcup to euston?

Train and a tube, simples

AND HOW MUCH DOES THAT COST,CHRIST NATHAN ANSWER THE BLOODY QUESTION. Your manager did well to put with you for 2 weeks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LOL
  • Options
    tenner
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]OS says 644 sold for Walsall. Cue oohahh ......

Tell 'im we only got 650...............

lol mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    you partakin oohaah
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]you partakin oohaah

nope family committments ... i wouldn't mind it being called off , midweek would be easier for me
  • Options
    No leg to stand on.
  • Options
    leave it he's done more away games than you've had hot dinners
  • Options
    He's also moaned about our attendance at away games more times than we-ve had hot dinners!
  • Options
    as they say sooz put your grounds on the table,as annoying as some may find it,ooh aah was amongst a group of between 100-150 of us who went everywhere 20 years ago when our average attendance was 4-5 thousand all he is asking is why when we have 15,000 or more average is why is our following not that good.His argument not mine but the boy has been there seen it done it.
  • Options
    I'm not having a competiton - 20 yrs ago I was 9 so wasn't with you but by the time I'm your age I may have clocked up a few more :-) I'm not disputing his support for the club in the past just the banging on about how poor it is now. Who cares. In those days if there were 100-150 that went then I'll say we're doing better than that now no? The club doesn't get any money from away games so why does he even give a s**t anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LOL I suppose he thinks he's done his time and thinks others should step up to the plate and take the mantle on.Me I love the day out with my boy and can't get enough of the away games unfortunately have to work saturdays till 12.30,but due to the division we are in this year can do a lot more. Anyway he is big enough and ugly enough to put his side to his postings.I only hope that the people who do get the hump with him back it up by supporting the club home & away.and yes Suz as you do you can give him as many pelters as you like,just hope JT can.
  • Options
    i agree with oohaah's beef about our away support, but object to being reminded that it was 20+ years ago we clocked up those grounds.
  • Options
    i know mate dont time fly but in a way they were more enjoyable it was like a seige mentality them days.But it was fun
    AND WE WERE THERE !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    20+ years ago omg scary ....how did we do it with the poor public transport infrastructure , our away followers today don't know how lucky they are
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i agree with oohaah's beef about our away support, but object to being reminded that it was 20+ years ago we clocked up those grounds.

Everyone agree's with oohaah's beef about our away support. We all know that numbers wise it's poor. It's just that the rest of us have more than a few topics of conversation and the same joke being told daily is not funny, especially after approx 3 years of the same daily joke :-(
  • Options
    been pretty good this year,could have a thousand there sat
  • Options
    I think that some of us who were going to all the matches home and away 20+ years ago now realise that our age o meter is saying that we haven't got much time left here and would rather spend our remaining precious time doing something else than sitting in/on a car/coach/bus/bike/horse for most of the day. But the entusiasm and loyalty remains firmly in the heart.
  • Options
    i sat at the back of a transit for 4 seasons in the 80s missing not one away game,even when my brother won the british aba title and we got home late we still got to barnsley the next day,him with hes fresh shiner!
  • Options
    Its simple really!dont moan about our away support if you dont travel!
  • Options
    i think its been decent myself this year,oooh ah just likes moaning on the matter