Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Megson - Gone

2»

Comments

• Options
    very harsh, he kept them up season before last when they looked down & out then 13th last season. should of kept faith and im sure he would have kept em up but we will never know
  • Options
    Lets face it, there is an indefinable quality to Meggers that just screams-Dislike me please. I can't stand him either yet I don't know why!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Lets face it, there is an indefinable quality to Meggers that just screams-Dislike me please. I can't stand him either yet I don't know why!

gingerist!
  • Options
    Apparently Leeds fans are a little nervous that Grayson is in the frame for this job

grayson and Beckford leaving could make for an entertaining run in
  • Options
    On this thread and in those articles it has been said many times that Megson was not a popular appointment with the Bolton fans and that they never liked him. Just why then did they used to sing 'Ginger Mourinho' with such delight?

As for the 'parable of Charlton Athletic' - another journalist who, like many posters on here - doesn't accept or understand that Curbs was offered a two year contract that he refused. He was not sacked.
    Nevertheless the comparison is fair in that many Charlton fans were bored of Curbishley's style and negative approach (myself included). I think that the Bolton fans will be due the same reality check as us.
  • Options
    iI think Leeds will go up with or without Grayson and Beckford, Norwich on the other hand imo would be seriously hindered if Lambert and Hoolohan went to Bolton
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]iI think Leeds will go up with or without Grayson and Beckford, Norwich on the other hand imo would be seriously hindered if Lambert and Hoolohan went to Bolton

Lambert plays for Soton :-) I think you mean Holt & Hoolahan.
  • Options
    I think he is talking about their manager. :-)
  • Options
    Yeah I meant Paul Lambert manager to replace Megson, even though if Ricky Lambert was to leave Saints, that may seriously hinder their play off bid