Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

45mins gone...so far so good!

Half time 0-0 at Wycombe, hope it stays that way.
Pittman missed an open goal apparently!

Comments

• Options
    Cumon wycombe will make the postponement abit more bareable if norwich fail to win.
  • Options
    Good to see Colchester getting spanked in the FA Cup too. Can't do any favours for their confidence over the upcoming games.
  • Options
    7 (seven)
  • Options
    Listening on cafc player and the norwich commentator doesn't even know the wycombe players names!
    Listening to wycombe commentator now and ww keeper gonna get MoM by sound of it
  • Options
    WW hit the post!
  • Options
    1-0 norwich
  • Options
    Bugger
  • Options
    Ruh roh
  • Options
    Always gonna happen. No doubt it will be Leeds and Norwich for automatic promotion this year. Both teams are unbeatable at the moment.
  • Options
    how to round off a truly shite day
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    was just hoping that Wycombe might nick it...nuts.

Oh well, never expected anything but a Norwich win when it started.
  • Options
    Playoffs is what we will get imo, then we need three games of our lives, would be great to win the playoffs but I can't handle another 1998 game again
  • Options
    We are level on points with Norwich, imo we will be in the play offs but Norwich have not really had a blip since the start of the season so hopefully they will start to drop points soon. Norwich may be forced to sell which could massively hinder them imo whilst with a bit of luck we will get our first teamers back to full fitness soon- Richardson, Youga etc and we have to have faith in Parky that he can get another Mooney to really give us a boost!
  • Options
    Norwich are on a roll but they will have a blip soon, we just need to take advantage when they do. IF they don't then yes I agree it's the play-off's and the nightmare scenario of a certain Mr Pardew.
  • Options
    FFS we're still second!

Oh, hang on...
  • Options
    sh*t
  • Options
    there are 22 games left and a transfer window where a reasonable offer will see either Holt or Hooilhan will go, and they've got to come to the Valley. But I see it's already over, so why bother
  • Options
    The way I see it, we have had 3 tough draws and the teams around us have been on a winning streak. I fully expect us to be winning the majority of games in January and I'm sure there will be all sorts of twists and turns to come, I see absolutely no need to throw in the towel and say it will be Leeds and Norwich, Charlton have been excellent this season 2 defeats in 24 remember. There are 22 games to go ffs and plenty to play for. No need to get moribund IMO.
  • Options
    Blimey, anyone would think we'd just lost the last game of the season to slip into the play offs. Plenty of time to go before we need to start pushing the panic button and let's remember we've played really badly in a couple of patches this year and those above us have (probably) got their dodgy periods to come.
  • Options
    If our blip is being unbeaten in 9, hate to see us on a good run
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We move up into third...
  • Options
    Come on guys, there's a long way to go yet!

We may fall out of the playoffs as well! ;-)
  • Options
    still got all the top sides to play at home and plenty of games/twists and turns to go yet....Leeds in my opinion are away (whoever they sell in Jan), Naarwich are flying at the moment, lets see if they still have everyone at the end of Jan, even if they do, they will have a 'blip'.

Long long way to go yet !!!!!....gonna be very tight I suspect between us, Naarwich and Colchester and the home games against those 2 could prove pivitol to our whole season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]If our blip is being unbeaten in 9, hate to see us on a good run

My point is that even when we've played badly somehow we've still remained in second place anyway so fail to see how we are automatically going to fall away now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]If our blip is being unbeaten in 9, hate to see us on a good run

Personally I'd love to see it. Are you a Norwich fan?
  • Options
    with our next four games,fancy us to be second again very soon.could not ask for 4 better games
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Leeds in my opinion are away (whoever they sell in Jan)

Leeds will drop points. They win too many games by one goal and eventually some of those wins will become draws.
  • Options
    Well Norwich have Col U in a couple of weeks, so that'll be the first of the big games in the run in
  • Options
    Leeds let us not forget have some difficult away games, Saints, Norwich, Huddersfield where I expect them to drop some points. If they were to lose Beckford and even Snodgrass has been linked with moves away then the 1-0's may turn into 0-0's or even worse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Well Norwich have Col U in a couple of weeks, so that'll be the first of the big games in the run in

And they can't both win