Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

45mins gone...so far so good!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Now the pressure of 2nd place is on Norwich,still lots of points to play for. January is important for us to set the squad up for the rest of the season and developing a momentum ofr the run in
  • Options
    The Warsaw match being called off might even have done us a favour.

We've got a bit of a scratch side out there at the moment - players missing, the Sodyer suspension, and a couple of others carrying knocks but expected to play.

It gives the squad time to catch it's breath and heal some wounds.
  • Options
    Dailly now has an extra week as does Burton. Not sure how close Youga and Richardson are but at least our back four may have more of a familar feel to it by next week and Semedo can move back to midfield.
  • Options
    I'm not buying into this Leeds-will-run-away-with-it mindset.
    They'll get jittery when they are in sight of promotion, if not before.
    It's all still to play for.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Screamer[/cite]Always gonna happen. No doubt it will be Leeds and Norwich for automatic promotion this year. Both teams are unbeatable at the moment.

Aint we unbeatable at the moment too ???
  • Options
    Can see Leeds faultering. As for Norwich, they must be due some injuries soon.
  • Options
    I'm not being negative in my comments at all. I believe Norwich and Leeds will go up automatically because they will WIN more games.

Yes it's fantastic only losing 2 this season but we have drawn a lot of games too and must not lose sight of that.

If you draw three games in a row you only get 3 points so it's not really an amazing unbeaten run is it?
  • Options
    Norwich will falter soon - mark my words.
  • Options
    Norwich have just got to the halfway point better than than us is all. We all know we have to do better and not rely on other teams to blow out.
  • Options
    I reckon our fate will primarily be in our own hands, as we finish (last three home games) with Colchester, Norwich and Leeds at the Valley. If Leeds is in fact away by that point, they would have little to play for, and if not, hopefully the six-pointer could loom large.

Ridiculous to write anything off yet, or to start counting chickens...it's barely January!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shows the difference a good manager can make though. The momentum they've built up without any major signings since Gunn was fired is impressive.
  • Options
    The January transfer window could impact on anybody including us so still early days.
  • Options
    Norwich look very good at the moment, but seems to be mainly Hoolahan running the show. Holt only gets his goals because of him. All it takes is for him to be sold or to pick up an injury and they will have a blip and fall back again.

We have been far unluckier with injuries than our competitors and yet are still joint second.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Shows the difference a good manager can make though. The momentum they've built up without any major signings since Gunn was fired is impressive.

they are well shot of him
  • Options
    It´s getting worrying for us (Leeds) that Norwich have come right up to 2nd place however to be fair they have only gained about 3 points from us in the last 18 games and they would need to gain quite a bit now. Leeds have only lost one game and losing Beckford wont be a massive concern. Leeds have the best defence in the league,as did Leicester last season but were not the highest scorers. From a Leeds point of view our defence is our key,even when Kisnourbo and Naylor have been out we have been solid and still only leaked 13 goals. Beckford is not the match winner like he was last season.
    I hope you beat Norwich for an automatic spot. I have never trusted Leeds in the last 2 years but I do have this gut feeling that one spot will be taken by us, mainly (like I said) because of lack of goals we have conceded. By our 10th game last season we had conceded more.

Good luck!!