Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would ya: Cathrine Tate...............

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]NOOOOOO WAY!

lol but dont you agree she has a nice pair ;-)

[cite]Posted By: Rudders22[/cite]i would defo

Does she remind you of anyone at your work? she should do lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]and i spose they think nothing like a young lad like me with a bit more energy hey?

;o)

er no they dont.

Come on Curb_it im sure after a few drinks and allot of banter of an evening (maybe some dinner) they would be happy for some energy when we get back rather than some head who cant handle himself and goes straight to sleep. Tell me if im wrong :-)
  • Options
    No Natalie has gone mate....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rudders22[/cite]No Natalie has gone mate....

No ginger hair, loud debateable whether you would unless drunk but has nice pair. come on mate its catherine tate's double trust
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]and i spose they think nothing like a young lad like me with a bit more energy hey?

;o)

er no they dont.

Come on Curb_it im sure after a few drinks and allot of banter of an evening (maybe some dinner) they would be happy for some energy when we get back rather than some head who cant handle himself and goes straight to sleep. Tell me if im wrong :-)

I would stop digging yourself even deeper into that hole you're in.
  • Options
    thought we were looking at the boobs... I then thought of face and thought Carla... the only one I can think of is loud and brash is Tessa whos team (although they have changed now)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Come on Curb_it im sure after a few drinks and allot of banter of an evening (maybe some dinner) they would be happy for some energy when we get back rather than some head who cant handle himself and goes straight to sleep. Tell me if im wrong :-)
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_it[/cite]You're wrong
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rudders22[/cite]thought we were looking at the boobs... I then thought of face and thought Carla... the only one I can think of is loud and brash is Tessa whos team (although they have changed now)

Your a donkey mate serisously!!!!!! Emily. A
  • Options
    of course she was standing next to me.... yesterday.. old Archer !! she's alright as it goes.... (personaility wise)
  • Options
    Errr - no, nay, never.
    Dont understand why people are saying wouldnt have done before, but now they have seen her tits they would ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]As for the slightly older women thing Oggy i have kinda always liked the older women as you say nothing like a bit of experience and i spose they think nothing like a young lad like me with a bit more energy hey?

;o)

Young lad with energy, eh Rupert.

She'd expect at least 5 times a night, and no kipping on the job inbetween.

Well im sure i could oblige :-). However as shes an older women she may want a bit of interlect between times (not sure i can provide that to her standard) however in other areas.
  • Options
    urgh.
  • Options
    interesting point from mronelung ....... i do have a weakness for big tits and over the years they have blurred my judgment many a time........on the other hand one of my best mates the opposite it puts him off .....and guess some girls guys on here leg and arse favs.....so maybe the would ya should be face only that way we cant tricked its bad enough beer tricking us
  • Options
    Awww Curb_it if you say im wrong then fair enough maybe i stop this dream of the older women now then. Shame though i sense Oggy was highly ammused :-)
  • Options
    [cite]
    Well im sure i could oblige :-). However as shes an older women she may want a bit of interlect between times (not sure i can provide that to her standard)

Especially if you can't even spell it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]However as shes an older women she may want a bit of interlect between times
    (not sure i can provide that to her standard)

LOL!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Awww Curb_it if you say im wrong then fair enough maybe i stop this dream of the older women now then. Shame though i sense Oggy was highly ammused :-)

An older woman would eat you alive, Rupert.

You wouldn't know what hit you.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]
    Well im sure i could oblige :-). However as shes an older women she may want a bit of interlect between times (not sure i can provide that to her standard)[/cite]
    [cite]

Especially if you can't even spell it![/cite]

Well indeed Dave point made :-) Might be a laugh though me and tate ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Awww Curb_it if you say im wrong then fair enough maybe i stop this dream of the older women now then. Shame though i sense Oggy was highly ammused :-)

id give up on your dream sonny.
  • Options
    All day long, in fact what with her and my latest infatuation with French actress, Audrey Fleurot, (anyone else watched Spiral on BBC4?) I am getting very worried about where I'm going with this...

18930743.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Into the gingers then Bournemouth?...what about this one,

gimme_gimme_gimme_uk-show.jpg

...must be all that sea air ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Into the gingers then Bournemouth?...what about this one,

gimme_gimme_gimme_uk-show.jpg

...must be all that sea air ;-)

Cured now, thanks.
  • Options
    face no. the rest - maybe
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]urgh.

i'd say she answered your question right there! lol
  • Options
    2 paper bags over her head, just in case one fell off.
  • Options
    not even with a barge pole, size of tits don't make no difference, quality not quan titty ( scuse pun ).
  • Options
    The people that have said 'no' i would love to see your girlfriends, just to see what you've actually said yes to!! lol
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I'm a no.

and would love to put a pic up of the GF but she'd kill me! And i wouldnt want anyone doing a Would Ya - Dazzler21's missus ;o)
  • Options
    Oh yes indeed, I know a CAFC season ticket holder who is related to her too..........................
  • Options
    Who dat den ?