Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would ya: Cathrine Tate...............

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Who dat den ?
    Forze da MoG.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I'm a no.

and would love to put a pic up of the GF but she'd kill me! And i wouldnt want anyone doing a Would Ya - Dazzler21's missus ;o)

why tell her?? :-P also im sure she doesnt go on this site, that be a good feature would you dazzlers?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Awww Curb_it if you say im wrong then fair enough maybe i stop this dream of the older women now then. Shame though i sense Oggy was highly ammused :-)

id give up on your dream sonny.

Dream shattered :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I'm a no.

and would love to put a pic up of the GF but she'd kill me! And i wouldnt want anyone doing a Would Ya - Dazzler21's missus ;o)

why tell her?? :-P also im sure she doesnt go on this site, that be a good feature would you dazzlers?

Dazzler Do it, do it, do it, do it :-)

EDIT: if you do it i will and then we can both be in trouble together.
  • Options
    Laugh at you two ........!!

;o)
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice Curb_it i wont try my luck with anyone older in the near future :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Thanks for the advice Curb_it i wont try my luck with anyone older in the near future :-)

Carry on trying with the older ladies but just don't try it with Curb it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Thanks for the advice Curb_it i wont try my luck with anyone older in the near future :-)

Carry on trying with the older ladies but just don't try it with Curb it!

Ok fair play mate i will keep the dream alive. One day lol one day.
  • Options
    I just recieved this email from Sarah Marsh at Demelza House I was going to post it on a new thread but maybe it might help out one or two on here ; )

Hi Everyone
    An exciting chance to be part of a World Record ...if you're single ...or you know anyone who is single? We are part of a World Record attempt to be the largest Speed Dating Event ever! The event takes place at the Ramada Jarvis Hotel in Maidstone on Friday 29th January and further details are on the attached poster. All proceeds from the evening will go towards supporting the work of Demelza.
    We're trying to reach as many of our supporters as we can to spread the word and get people signed up and grab that World Record. So if you know of anyone that you think might be interested then please feel free to forward this information on.
    We would be delighted to see you there.
    Happy New Year!
    Best wishes
    Sarah

Sarah Marsh
    Events Co ordinator - East Sussex

T: +44 (0)1323 446468
    M: +44 (0)7917 603074
    W: www.demelza.org.uk

Demelza
    hhhhhhHospice Care for Children
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]I just recieved this email from Sarah Marsh at Demelza House I was going to post it on a new thread but maybe it might help out one or two on here ; )

Hi Everyone
    An exciting chance to be part of a World Record ...if you're single ...or you know anyone who is single? We are part of a World Record attempt to be the largest Speed Dating Event ever! The event takes place at the Ramada Jarvis Hotel in Maidstone on Friday 29th January and further details are on the attached poster. All proceeds from the evening will go towards supporting the work of Demelza.
    We're trying to reach as many of our supporters as we can to spread the word and get people signed up and grab that World Record. So if you know of anyone that you think might be interested then please feel free to forward this information on.
    Happy New Year!
    Best wishes
    Sarah

Sarah Marsh

W:www.demelza.org.uk

Demelza

Im single but no i'll pass thank you :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]I just recieved this email from Sarah Marsh at Demelza House I was going to post it on a new thread but maybe it might help out one or two on here ; )

Hi Everyone
    Happy New Year!
    Best wishes
    Sarah

Sarah Marsh

W:www.demelza.org.uk

Demelza

Im single but no i'll pass thank you :-)

Go on JB, you know you want too ;)
  • Options
    So much stunning totty desperate for a catch like you, Johnny.

Go fill your boots!

;o)
  • Options
    thats right oggy, oggy, oggy! i am a catch therefore have never gone or would never go speed dating

;o)

oops have i nicked ur trademark :-P
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]thats right oggy, oggy, oggy! i am a catch therefore have never gone or would never go speed dating

;o)

oops have i nicked ur trademark :-P

lol, Johnny Bev!
  • Options
    Never seen Johnnybev but i reckon this his why he dont wanna go dating...
    istockphoto_6535891-computer-geek-blind-date.jpg
    :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Never seen Johnnybev but i reckon this his why he dont wanna go dating...
    istockphoto_6535891-computer-geek-blind-date.jpg
    :-)

lol only rudders & WSS have on here, it aint pretty but in general i am a good catch and quite a confident bloke

i certainly do not look like that, i look 10years my senior though ;-P
  • Options
    like an old Peter Parker? lol
  • Options
    lol only rudders & WSS have on here, it aint pretty but in general i am a good catch and quite a confident bloke

i certainly do not look like that, i look 10years my senior though ;-P
    So you look 32 instead of 22..? Is that supposed to be a good thing?!
  • Options
    In answer to the original question. NO WAY JOSE.

If she looks like that with her hair done and a bucket of make-up, can you picture her the morning after?

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH
  • Options
    I love the 'over the top look' so it is a yes please ..... It would be a yes anyway, just my type...... a bit 'overripe' better, stop now otherwise I will get offensive...... and she is out of my league anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No thanks, I have done worse though and I know for a fact others on here have too.

Lilly Allen, after seeing her at V last year I would be all over that like a dose of........

If anyone puts pictures of they're partners up on here they are asking for trouble, you may as well send them into readers wives
  • Options
    I've seen better-looking buckets of sick.

Na ta.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]If anyone puts pictures of they're partners up on here they are asking for trouble, you may as well send them into readers wives

Well, Carts ...... we could always start a CL Reader's Wives section.
    Got any pix of ex-GF to get the ball rolling .....?

only kidding ....;o)
  • Options
    Next time I see you, I will show you some photo's to make your eyes bleed of one of my ex-girlfriends.

I'm not putting them up on here though, I'm quite certain there are pictures of her on other internet sites!
  • Options
    A funny bird, but could you imagine climaxing before her only to hear the response "what a right load of old sh*t!" in her grannie accent. Again funny, but off putting for life and the words would ring in your ears for days. A big fat no from me and I'm a t*ts man, so that doesn't say a lot for her.
  • Options
    I dont need to imagine it - it happens every time.