Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would Ya: Lady Soverign

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]If you are a yes, you need to take a long hard look at yourself...

;-)[/quote]

If she stuck a nice dress on and done her hair properly then she'd scrub up alright. I see Potential.[/quote]

what are you,an estate agent! you cant polish a turd
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]If you are a yes, you need to take a long hard look at yourself...

;-)

If she stuck a nice dress on and done her hair properly then she'd scrub up alright. I see Potential.

lol...No, im a man of Bexleyheath. Walk around during the day its full of dogs....go Ivory Lounge on a saturday night and its full of sorts!! There is potential in most women.....somewhere.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]If you are a yes, you need to take a long hard look at yourself...

;-)

If she stuck a nice dress on and done her hair properly then she'd scrub up alright. I see Potential.

I know what you are saying VG, but she would still be a chav at heart... :-)

So just enforce the no talking rule.

Simples
  • Options
    We all know Stu of HU6 prefers something with a bit more 'body'

bismarck_07.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]

;-)

That is true, you cannot polish a turd.

You can roll it in glitter though
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]That is true, you cannot polish a turd.

You can roll it in glitter though

Ah ..... somebody who knows how.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]she looks about 12

Is that a yes Salad?
  • Options
    oh dear.. turds and glitter.

like the estate agent comment tho.
  • Options
    any hole is a goal why not
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hate to admit but yes
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ashtray[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]she looks about 12

Is that a yes Salad?

She's actually 24 ........ so there you are lads, Rupert or Johnny Bev who yesterday had the dream of satisfying the older woman - there's your chance.

;o)
  • Options
    She could actually be quite pretty and i'm sure when she grows up she might stop being a pikey chav.

But I dont think i could, she looks like jail bait.
  • Options
    Yes i would nail dat bruv.
  • Options
    Can't believe the amount of 'yes' votes in comparison to Catherine Tate. Quite alarming...
  • Options
    Although she probly has the brains of a rocking horse and personality of a duck. She has more money than me so fair play to her even if she is a walking advert for chavs anyone know were shes from???
  • Options
    I'd hit it - with a shovel.

Disgusting little chav witch
  • Options
    I'm a yes for her, Catherine Tate & a definite for the new companion on Dr Who :o) (although the only way she'd ever count as a "would ya" would be down to the ginger hair!)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Although she probly has the brains of a rocking horse and personality of a duck. She has more money than me so fair play to her even if she is a walking advert for chavs anyone know were shes from???[/quote]
    Wembley.
  • Options
    Tell you what, I'd love to get hold of her.

Her fajine would look like a broken cat flap by the time I'd finished
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ne1 dat talks like dis needz a fkin lessn in Nglish.

Croydon facelift-shit music making-pikey-back street-stella swigging-Z list-resin smoking-little cretin of a human being.

For me, it's a no.
  • Options
    She used to have a job in a carpet shop, in the rug munching department I believe.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Although she probly has the brains of a rocking horse and personality of a duck

You'd probably get along then.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: OhsouthLondon[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Although she probly has the brains of a rocking horse and personality of a duck. She has more money than me so fair play to her even if she is a walking advert for chavs anyone know were shes from???
    Wembley.

Really so she is not one of these idiots who claims to be from London just to act like a chav (as if all Londoners are deluded is the word) at least shes actually from the capital but i fear P_Air is closer to the truth on this one guys :-(

EDIT: Just before people jump on the band wagon i was talking about the lil chavies you see in Kent (and other areas outside of the city) pretending to be from the city and seem to think that acting like a chjav is acting like a Londoner fools.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Although she probly has the brains of a rocking horse and personality of a duck

You'd probably get along then.

Your not wrong there but then i get on with everyone because thats the kind of guy i am :-)
  • Options
    She'a actually called, erm ....... Louise.

Louise Amanda Harman, born 19 December 1985.
  • Options
    And dresses up like a 13 year old! Real class. Definately in the No bracket.
  • Options
    no f-----g way .
  • Options
    With all due shame and embaressment the answer must be, All day long till my cock fell off.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nogginthenog[/cite] All day long till my cock fell off.

Is that what you'd call, "Noggin the Nog", Noggin ....?

;o)