Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would Ya: Lady Soverign

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: P_Air[/cite]Ne1 dat talks like dis needz a fkin lessn in Nglish.

Croydon facelift-shit music making-pikey-back street-stella swigging-Z list-resin smoking-little cretin of a human being.

For me, it's a no.

Z lister that must be a Jay Z lister as he's signed her to his contract and she doesn't speak like that at all just watch Celeb Big Brother (which is ok as Vinnie Jones is on it)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: P_Air[/cite]Ne1 dat talks like dis needz a fkin lessn in Nglish.

Croydon facelift-shit music making-pikey-back street-stella swigging-Z list-resin smoking-little cretin of a human being.

For me, it's a no.

Z lister that must be a Jay Z lister as he's signed her to his contract and she doesn't speak like that at all just watch Celeb Big Brother (which is ok as Vinnie Jones is on it)

Dazzler, has your account been hacked? Anyone who would pump her tyres up, AND watches CBB cannot possibly have enough good taste to be a Charlton fan... ;-)
  • Options
    Noggin the dog more likely.

She might brings some beers with her though! Some Stella or maybe some Brew.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]

For me, it's a no.

Dazzler, has your account been hacked? Anyone who would pump her tyres up, AND watches CBB cannot possibly have enough good taste to be a Charlton fan... ;-)

You not been down the Valley lately then?!!!
  • Options
    Sadly not...
  • Options
    Your missing out. At half-time they show CBB's little brother on the big screen, whilst Lady Soverign is turned up full volume on the tannoy ;-)
  • Options
    Lol sorry algarve but vinnie jones is on it! When I heard that I had to watch it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nogginthenog[/cite]Noggin the dog more likely.

She might brings some beers with her though! Some Stella or maybe some Brew.

Oi oi Noggin Long time

Hope your doing good over in essexx
  • Options
    Clamydia.
  • Options
    She looks rough even done up for a photoshoot. No way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not even with MOG's
  • Options
    Yes. Still would, no doubt.

Heard she's a lesbian though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Yes. Still would, no doubt.

Heard she's a lesbian though.

Then you'll just have to sit back and watch ..........
  • Options
    I've heard she likes to play both sides of the fence.

Now her and Jentina...... SPAFF!!
  • Options
    I may have been too hasty...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I've heard she likes to play both sides of the fence.

Carts, calm down ...... or take a cold shower.

;o)
  • Options
    Yes boss

I'll go and build another snow cock on the green to calm down
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I've heard she likes to play both sides of the fence.

HAHAHA
  • Options

Yipes. That's a top & tail I'd pay NOT to see
  • Options
    Lady What ???????????????????????????? when she starts with the "yeahhh blooooooooooooood init da trufff bruv" bol**x id chop her manky bonce off . Just maybe it would be a "would you" after that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    you know you would after a night out....
  • Options
    like some of you on here can afford to be picky