Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Evans

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Suzi - I hate Laverne, she's a talentless sh*tpot. Like so many people in Radio! ;-)

Ahh they have talents in other places though. Laverne's talent must be kick boxing! Haha. Yours could be talking and walking! :-)
  • Options
    I quite like Evans. I enjoyed the drive time show and now think the show is a nice upbeat start to a day.

Much better than Moyles now. He's Ok but it's boring now and wtf was that album all about at Christmas. The guy loves himself way too much.
  • Options
    3 shows in now and getting worse by the day. What I want from my breakfast show is a bit of news, weather, traffic, music (nothing too taxing please) and the odd amusing or witty/topical email or letter from one of the listeners.

What I do not want is shouting, over excited DJ's playing one record every 10 minutes especially if it's sh#te like Mica...even if they do crash the beginning and end....effing stupid/pointless/pathetic competitions involving over excited sidekicks, pointless mystery guests taking part in (ill prepared) interviews and nor do I want hear what other listeners have planned for the rest of their uneventful day.

Too much to ask?
  • Options
    You don't like it then ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]You don't like it then ?
    ;-)

Safe to say MOG, safe to say...
  • Options
    Like marmite, never really liked Chris Evans. Did 3 good things, Dont forget your toothbrush and buying Virgin radio then proceeding to sack Jono Coleman after being slagged off by the latter for the previous year he was on radio 1. Deservedly so admittedly. Then taking over the breakfast show and playing Torn by natalie imbruglia incessantly after it had dropped out of the charts months before. Was party to getting Jonathan Ross back after he sat in for Evans for a couple of weeks, and he was bang on form for those shows as I remember,
    Best breakfast show I recall was Tom Binns on XFM about 10 years ago, for 1 great year till he got the sack
  • Options
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=35453&newstype=n

some young chappy called Berry doing the breakfast show on a radio station called XFM.

According to the OS he is a Charlton fan and is giving away tickets to a concert by some people, presumably who work for local newspapers, called the editors.
  • Options
    Goes out with Heidi from the Sugarbabes, who is an absolute stunner imho. Born in Plumstead and was on the Weakest Link over Xmas when he mentioned it.

If he supports Charlton he's alright by me.
  • Options
    Dave Berry is a top bloke! Hope it goes well for him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Goes out with Heidi from the Sugarbabes, who is an absolute stunner imho. Born in Plumstead and was on the Weakest Link over Xmas when he mentioned it.

If he supports Charlton he's alright by me.

I think they got engaged at Christmas the lucky bugger! I even overlook her scouse accent, Heidi is gorgeous!