Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Now

edited January 2010 in Not Sports Related
Just phoned the commercial centre. They were happy for me to use Hartlepool tickets for Tuesday and i moved my shift at work to finish at 15:00 so im well happy.

Also booked Orient tickets and my mate is able to give me a lift to and from that one. I am so happy i have gone from no games this month to 2 games and probly the thrid being Tranmere also a big thankyou to the commercial centre for all their help and patience with me while i asked all of my questions.

:-)

Comments

• Options
    I will be happy once you've told me what you are having for dinner tonight and what you plan to do afterwards in fine detail.
  • Options
    Well ok JT since you asked. The missus is making dinna so im not sure if im honest. Afterwards is between me and her :-).
  • Options
    I for one was happy to read your post. Might not be huge news in the grand scheme of things, but having spent a day with horrid work problems, and reading about the tragedy in Haiti, meant that your little post actually put a smile on my face, not least because of your gratitude to the commercial centre...

That said, I certainly don't want any update on dinner, or your after-dinner activities!
  • Options
    lol....
  • Options
    I happy that Your happy!
  • Options
    After Mrs Ru has made dinna what are you going to eat?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Can-addick[/cite]I for one was happy to read your post. Might not be huge news in the grand scheme of things, but having spent a day with horrid work problems, and reading about the tragedy in Haiti, meant that your little post actually put a smile on my face, not least because of your gratitude to the commercial centre...

That said, I certainly don't want any update on dinner, or your after-dinner activities!

I am glad i aided you in making your day slightly more bearable lol. I was very impressed with the commercial center this time. Not least because i got the result i wanted but the service was top notch, they were patient and understanding and even made jokes (not funney ones but it added a bit of a relaxed edge to the service) usually you can feel the glumness in their voices. Generally very happy with my football club atm :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]After Mrs Ru has made dinna what are you going to eat?

Ben and Jerry IceCream mate :-). Still dont know what im having for dinna but just for JT and like minded people i will update when i have finished dinna.
  • Options
    Ru, can you start a diary to update us on what you're getting up to each and every day?
  • Options
    what would you give the dinner out of ten?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We wait with bated breath, ru.
  • Options
    "Come Dine With Ru" on Dave+1 now apparently.
  • Options
    What R U being served?

Coat.
  • Options
    'At Home With Rudolph and The Missus', beats jamie oliver and his mates hands down!
  • Options
    After that we could have a question show:

"Ru's Asking".
  • Options
    adsads
    edited January 2010
    or louis the-ru's weird weekends
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fortune Costa Fish[/cite]Ru, can you start a diary to update us on what you're getting up to each and every day?

I sure can i think the guys that run the site might feel im wasting their time lol. Would be a laugh though i could start Ru's daily thought thread.
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]what would you give the dinner out of ten?

It was Pasta Raviolli with Tomato and cheese in the middle and then feta salad, was v nice and as italian food is my favorite i would say a 9.
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]"Come Dine With Ru" on Dave+1 now apparently.

haha Dave je vue i think you might find :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]'At Home With Rudolph and The Missus', beats jamie oliver and his mates hands down!

Yea at least i would be amusing and i wouldnt say "hello lovely people" in that pedantic way he does.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]What R U being served?

Coat.

Every pop is welcome vinnie lol. MOG and Ads we could create our own tv comapny with all your ideas. Im surprised Oggys not got on this one yet. OGGY!!!!!
  • Options
    I been down the pub, Roopers.

Don't forget to tell me more about your adventure in the Sahara Desert on the Snowing Tonight thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just how long has it been since we played a game of football?
  • Options
    This thread has made my head hurt
  • Options
    The R word.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Just how long has it been since we played a game of football?

Far to long Henners clearley.
  • Options
    Sod the footie, what's on tonight's menu Ru?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]Sod the footie, what's on tonight's menu Ru?

LOL like it. Im not sure yet im still at work til 7 and not staying with the missus so it will be my own dinna tonight. I am felling a beef stew maybe. I have worked in kitchens allot in my life and like to think of myself as quiet the lil chef well cook really not chef. Dont worry though i will update :-)
  • Options
    I will not rest until the announcement is made.
  • Options
    Any chance you can put this on twitter....?
  • Options
    how about a badly packed kebab?
  • Options
    Ru? Ru?........Ru?
    Please tell me what you had, I need to go to bed!