Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Now

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hope he hasn't hurt himself in the kitchen..............
  • Options
    Entering 36 hours without sleep now. RU please let us know the answer and allow me to drift gently off with the sound knowledge that you were well fed.
  • Options
    Right so i had some computer issues yesterday and i couldnt get on here to update you all. So appologies for all that am at work now on the mac so all should be good.

So yesterday on the way back from work i stopped of at Tesco to get something for dinna and chose the fantastic baby back ribs in Hoi SIn Sauce. Also i made some some noodles to go with it. It was the nuts i give mysefl 8/10 for it very impressive however Tesco must take the credit i feel.

Sorry to keep you all waiting gents but hopefully now you may all get some sleep and stop worrying wether or not i hafve hurt myself in the kitchen (thanks for worrying btw).

RedZed im not on Twitter but woould like to know how to set it up then maybe we could put it on :-)
  • Options
    What's the plan tonight though?
  • Options
    Oh god! this is never going to end is it lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]

Sorry to keep you all waiting gents

Too right. Been pressing F5 continously for the last 19 hours.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]What's the plan tonight though?

Tonight Plaaayer is Friday night so i will probly venture to the pub to sample some of the real ales you guys on here have suggested i get myself acostumed too. Then home but getting take away of probly the kebab variety unless any ale drinkers can suggest a better food after pissed on the real ales/bitters remember this will be my first time geting drunk onit?
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]

Sorry to keep you all waiting gents

Too right. Been pressing F5 continously for the last 19 hours.

LOL sorry matey.
  • Options
    15 bottles of 'WKD', a pint of aftershock and a mcdonalds should set you up nicely
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]15 bottles of 'WKD', a pint of aftershock and a mcdonalds should set you up nicely

WKD Im not a girl mate :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]15 bottles of 'WKD', a pint of aftershock and a mcdonalds should set you up nicely

BANTER!! oi oi !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HAHA we luv it JT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]you guys on here have suggested i get myself acostumed too.

No one was telling you to dress up
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite][cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]15 bottles of 'WKD', a pint of aftershock and a mcdonalds should set you up nicely
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]

BANTER!! oi oi !

I know how the Haitians feeel. After 30 aftershocks I can't find my house either.