Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New names for parts of London

2»

Comments

• Options
    lol.
  • Options
    haha, i had a friend who told me he worked in Noho when I worked in Soho and he said we should meet for lunch. I had no idea what he was talking about. he worked at Goodge Street.
  • Options
    there was a similar thread a year or so ago where somebody mentioned that Chatham was to be re named as the " Medway Delta". Equally over blown would be Greenwich heights in place of Woolwich.
  • Options
    someone sent a new address out last week which was eltham heights, London se9 etc. that sounded very pretentious to me.
  • Options
    Eltham Heights is a real place, well, sort of - and has been for years as far as I know. Think it's up around the back of Crown Woods School and near the cemmetary. Or am I mad?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]there was a similar thread a year or so ago

There is a blues singer from Chatham who says he comes from the Medway Delta. Pete Molinari. I thought he'd made that up as a joke. Do other people use it?

Kent should be renamed "greater South London" to further annoy Gills fans.
  • Options
    Our friends snobby neighbour advertised her battersea flat as being in SOUTH CHELSEA!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]Idiot estate agents tried to rename the beautifully named Fitzrovia as Noho

Utter utter tossers.

Lovely part of town (and lovely name).
  • Options
    When i sold up in Forest Hill the estate agents were sheepishly pushing the area as 'Dulwich Slopes'
  • Options
    Bermondsey = Berm-on-sea
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Promised Land - SE7