Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nicky Bailey's a Cheat...

124»

Comments

• Options
    Very interesting
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

Alex Ferguson:
    "I watched the game between Leyton Orient and Charlton on Monday and there was an elbow on the Charlton player three times as he was running with the ball.

Use of an elbow is dangerous play.
    And quite rightly so.

McLeod used the elbow and was picked up after the Northwich game.
    And quite rightly so.

Sir Fergie is right to draw attention to lack of consistancy.
  • Options
    who was elbowed 3 times when he was running with the ball ??
    wtf is fergie going on about ....i saw one elbow on bailey maybe but not 3 from that orient fella
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]who was elbowed 3 times when he was running with the ball ??
    wtf is fergie going on about ....i saw one elbow on bailey maybe but not 3 from that orient fella

You'll have to sit through all 95 minutes of your Sky recording again, then.

Just to be sure.

:o)
  • Options
    lol oggy once and once only for that and then swiftly deleted!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]who was elbowed 3 times when he was running with the ball ??

Thought he dived?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Just out of interest, will anyone be bothered if he takes the dollar and goes this week?

Thought so.
    I wouldn't be delighted, but then again he's under contract, so it wouldn't be entirely his choice, would it?

But, can't see the vaguest link between the two things. He's our captain and probably best player and I want him to stay, but doesn't mean that I don't have to approve of everything he does.
  • Options
    none were enough to knock a man down but there is one soft elbow one harder and then one that bailey died during.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    none were enough to knock a man down but there is one soft elbow one harder and then one that bailey died during.

well i guess were not all as hard as you mate!
  • Options
    I'm still staggered by this thread
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He could well be MOM today, outstanding, score a goal, whatever ...... but you can bet your life somebody in Monday's ratings thread will mark him 4 out of 10.
  • Options
    speaking sense as usual Oggy... voice of reason!
  • Options
    I think we can agree it was a deliberately employed contraversial thread heading intended to get a reaction.

Which sadly it got.

Time to move on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I think we can agree it was a deliberately employed contraversial thread heading intended to get a reaction.

Which sadly it got.

Time to move on.

Whey hey!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I think we can agree it was a deliberately employed contraversial thread heading intended to get a reaction.

Which sadly it got.

Time to move on.

Whey hey!!!

You sound all too familiar to me!!