Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southend away - tickets on restricted sale on Tuesday (2nd) from 9am

Comments

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    monday morning so half a kip.........reading the southend ticket allocation rules........can you buy two adult tickets on one season ticket/valley gold..get confused with the * ( up to the maximum number of tickets purchaed for two away games ) ?
  • Options
    I can't make it so if someone wants my red card number for a ticket send me a whisper.
  • Options
    Chaps - bit of advice as I never usually have to buy more than 2 tickets, unfortunately this time I do. Are the restrictions relaxed if you go to the ticket office in person? I think I have read that here before.
  • Options
    Southend tickets purchased phew!! Relax now and sort out some dodgy accomodation. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]Chaps - bit of advice as I never usually have to buy more than 2 tickets, unfortunately this time I do. Are the restrictions relaxed if you go to the ticket office in person? I think I have read that here before.

Probably not, but i'm sure if you asked a few people on here they will whisper their red card no. to you
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: CHOICE Tv[/cite]Southend tickets purchased phew!! Relax now and sort out some dodgy accomodation. Any suggestions?

there is a one in Lucy Road called Paul and Paulines, think it is only £35 quid for the night. grim but ok.
  • Options
    just order my ticket, cant wait for this getting on it in Southend from 12ish.
  • Options
    If anyone could whisper me their red card number I would be eternally grateful. Need 7 tickets in total at last count (all Charlton supporters!).
  • Options
    got our six no problems, but then we all have been to at least six away games each.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    think this could be another one with CAFC in the home ends!

what would Ooh Aah say...................
  • Options
    Bought two this morning, booked the day off of work.

All dayer on the cards.
  • Options
    sorted tickets done travelodge done now is it all day or half day ..............
  • Options
    Tickets sorted , 1/2 day sorted
  • Options
    Going there tomorrow with no less than 10! ticket stubs in hand..Surely we need a caps scheme?
  • Options
    I see my last post was on the bottom of the first page!

If anyone has a red card number that is elligible to buy tickets for Southend, could you whisper it to me and I will be forever grateful and will buy you a beer at the next home game. :-D
  • Options
    Went down there yesterday afternoon about 4ish and bought 7 tickets!

The fella behind the jump said we had sold over 400 yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think they will make the weekend if yesterday is anything to go by?

Be quick
  • Options
    Bugger. :-(
  • Options
    Just rang to see if I could wrangle it, would only let me buy 2 tickets even with my failed attempt at sweet talking the nice lady. She said we have sold 370 as of 5 mins ago.

Please help me CL, these arn't going to go on general sale!
  • Options
    The guy above said we'd sold over 400 ysterday lol lies!

I think they will make general sale, will ring up to get mine this week sometime
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FB,

Have you done two aways? if so you don't need to wait till general sale, just the 9th Feb.

Of course they could even all be gone by then, in which case I will be gutted!!!
  • Options
    Frank - I order my tkts via our group ( NWKA) so no red card nos etc required but have attended all but 2 away games this campaign anyway.

I'm happy to whisper you 2 conc red card nos & 1 under 11 if that will help ? Let me know & I'll get back to you toot sweet.
  • Options
    I can only tell you what the fella told me?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]The guy above said we'd sold over 400 ysterday lol lies!

That's quite possible. Those who have half days booked/hotels booked/are valid for tickets/know it's going to sell quickly, and all buy theirs asap. So it's possible we'll shift loads on the first day or two but then things will ease up until the next batch of people are eligible. Me and 7 others have all got ours.
    I'd be surprised if we haven't shifted 500 already. But we've got 2100 so they'll make general sale. Only Gillingham hasn't made GS and that's a nearer match than a home game for a lot of Charlton fans.
  • Options
    This is a job for the AIRMAN.........
  • Options
    Someone should start an "Ask Airman" thread.....
    Oh, I already did.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Frank - I order my tkts via our group ( NWKA) so no red card nos etc required but have attended all but 2 away games this campaign anyway.

I'm happy to whisper you 2 conc red card nos & 1 under 11 if that will help ? Let me know & I'll get back to you toot sweet.

If you could whisper me the 2 conc red card numbers I will be forever grateful and will owe you a pint or two! That would means I could get hold of 6 with mine.
    [cite]Posted By: The Organiser[/cite]FB,

Have you done two aways? if so you don't need to wait till general sale, just the 9th Feb.

Of course they could even all be gone by then, in which case I will be gutted!!!

Yes I have done more than that, I read the restrictions again and I will still be only eligible to 2 tickets a card after the 9th. It is too much of a gamble to wait another week for general sale for this fixture in my opinion.
  • Options
    Have whispered you, FB. Let me know if there are any problems, please.

Don't worry about a pint or 2....As mine's a white wine, don't think I'd see much of the match !!
  • Options
    Got my tickets today, going down there early doors and going back after. Pretty confident we'll sell out just after 9th of feb.
  • Options
    Airman do you think these will go on general sale?