Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southend away - tickets on restricted sale on Tuesday (2nd) from 9am

Comments

• Options
    My hunch is not, but I haven't bothered to buy mine yet. I can't tell you how many have been sold because my link to the ticketing system isn't working at the moment.
  • Options
    They have signed a young gunner on loan! Lets hope he does not score against us!

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/sanchez-watt-joins-southend-united-on-loan
  • Options
    Got mine today :)
  • Options
    Rick , how many have we sold for this one so far ?

Ten minutes to go today I was all ready to bale on this one but now I'm quite up for it
  • Options
    Was up for an alldayer for this.......dawned on me yesterday morning that matchday is day 3 of a family jaunt to Euro Disney.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Hope that Southend do us a favour tonight. If Colchester win tonight, then win against Stockport on saturday they'll be above us.
  • Options
    Anyone know how many we sold so far? hoping to get my tickets tomorrow when the restrictions come down a notch.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]Anyone know how many we sold so far? hoping to get my tickets tomorrow when the restrictions come down a notch.

same
  • Options
    631 sold so far.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    all those people worrying lol we would have sold out easily with good form but we won't with the shite we've had to watch recently
  • Options
    The Foresters appear to have given Nicky the Friday night off so he can play for us.
  • Options
    Oh Christ its Wycombe all over again.....lol

I was told that the Foresters had stopped all that?
  • Options
    SE9SE9
    edited February 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]Oh Christ its Wycombe all over again.....lol

I was told that the Foresters had stopped all that?[/quote]

I beleive they have the girls on in the afternoon and then the evening so those not getting there early will be able to catch up on the action later ;-)
  • Options
    650 sold so far.

Why was I worrying? :-D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]Oh Christ its Wycombe all over again.....lol

I was told that the Foresters had stopped all that?

It is still going strong but it gets grimer and grimer everytime ive been in there.
  • Options
    Just got all my tickets over the phone about 1 minute ago!

Big thanks to Fanny Fanackapan for lending me his membership numbers.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: wickford[/cite]The Foresters appear to have given Nicky the Friday night off so he can play for us.[div id=Attachments_630402 class=Attachments][ul][div]Picture 1.png[/div][/ul][/div]

Caprice has obviously gone down hill in recent years though!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]Just got all my tickets over the phone about 1 minute ago!

Big thanks to Fanny Fanackapan for lending me his membership numbers.

That's the Foresters sorted out then Frank, but are you going to the game?
  • Options
    Haha, we may try and manage a few pints in the Foresters, we going to be in Southend from 11 on Friday so we will have time! The Railway is the pub I have been told that we are going to though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm attending this one but sadly will be seeing it from the away fans perspective (relatives coming up from Cornwall who support Southend and are organising a family get together)

Hoping to meet up with a mate I haven't seen for a long time who is a Shrimper

really hope we win this
  • Options
    Pleased to hear you have your ticket, FB. Always glad to help fellow Addicks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Pleased to hear you have your ticket, FB. Always glad to help fellow Addicks.

And you are not a he !!!!!
  • Options
    Bristol Rovers 514
    Southend Utd 947
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Bristol Rovers 514
    Southend Utd 947

looking good i hope we do sell this out and support Nicky who is going to get Dogs abuse.
  • Options
    pretty decent turnout for a Monday night in Bristol for a game on the box!
  • Options
    Got our 6 tickets. Alex Wright has adopted one of my nephews for the night so we could get the family price.

£20 for both me and Henry Jnr ain't bad. Now just have to work out how to get there in time after work.
  • Options
    does anyone no what time roughly the coach would go from bromley?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]does anyone no what time roughly the coach would go from bromley?

OS says 4.30pm from Bromley North station.
  • Options
    Have been told that most of the pubs near Roots Hall itself, have closed down since our last visit and its a fair hike from town centre.