Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

American Addicks?

124»

Comments

• Options
    cafcfan said:

Rossman92 said:

I live in southern wisconsin, an hour and a half from milwaukee. Originally watched Everton when NBC sports started broadcasting the premier league, but i instead fell in love with Charlton after learning about their storied history and fanbase, and now i am surely Charlton til I die!!

Welcome. If you should find yourself visiting The Valley, you'll probably get strange looks if you're using the traditional Wisconsin headgear!

Lol only packer fans wear cheese heads, wouldn't be caught dead in one
  • Options
    Thank you very Much kind sir!!
  • Options
    I live in Calhoun GA. Have been an Addicks supporter for 55 years, the first 33 of which I lived in Kent.
    Will be at the Derby game on the 16th.
  • Options
    Bit of an old thread now, but I'm English and based in NYC (with a possible move to LA on the horizon).

I once saw a Charlton shirt in Central Park - so I'm holding on to the small glimmer of hope that there may be others here!
  • Options
    I'm in San Diego. Worn Charlton shirts all over the country, and still yet to have anyone recognize it.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

I'm in San Diego. Worn Charlton shirts all over the country, and still yet to have anyone recognize it.

What?!
    Douchebags.
  • Options
    Jarman said:

What?!
    Douchebags.

I know, I've tried to explain to people that Donald Trump's popularity pales in comparison to this plight.

I did actually have it recognized once, in NYC while I was with my mate who grew up in SE Heaven. Got recognized by a man doing queue control at the Empire State building. That was maybe five years ago. I like to wear a Charlton shirt when I run (it's a good luck token for me, shame it's not for the team), so it has gotten mass exposure in LA, DC, San Diego, and probably some other metropolises, but still nothing.
  • Options
    Well, I've now moved to Los Angeles - so... again, if there are any addicks in LA, it would be great to meet you. SDAddick, sounds like you're close, but no cigar!
  • Options
    CTIGUK said:

Well, I've now moved to Los Angeles - so... again, if there are any addicks in LA, it would be great to meet you. SDAddick, sounds like you're close, but no cigar!

I'm close, and I grew up in LA and my parents are still there so I find myself up there from time-to-time. Will drop you a PM.
  • Options
    Can we please ban all correspondence with all North American contacts on here! It's giving me the right hump reading about all these top places they live in!!! Unnecessary showing off!!! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's 22C here. I'm in shorts and a t-shirt. I'm genuinely not that sorry.
  • Options
    Spend two months a year at least in LA on business and am getting a flat in Orange County. Yep SDAddick - that sounds like a SoCal winter to me..
  • Options

Can we please ban all correspondence with all North American contacts on here! It's giving me the right hump reading about all these top places they live in!!! Unnecessary showing off!!! ;-)

If it makes you feel any better, it's -4c here, and I spent an hour clearing about 5 inches snow earlier, after getting home from work.

A total ban would be unfair. Let's just start with those south of the Mason-Dixon Line.
  • Options
    A total ban would be unfair. Let's just start with those south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

Hey.....!
  • Options
    Heading out to LA again on Tuesday potentially. Set to be 32 degrees. That's nutty for this time of year even by SoCal standards.