Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm sitting cringing in my office!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Shag has got an infatuation with shags
  • Options
    I take the Susan Boyle thing as a compliment...she's magical, plus I didnt look much different from her six years ago..and we have more in common than you'd realise.
  • Options
    i can't get on youtube windscreen but susan boyle is in my top 17 celeb shags
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]i can't get on youtube windscreen but susan boyle is in my top 17 celeb shags[/quote]

that is out of order!
  • Options
    Try this fella, I can thoroughly recommend him, he's in one of the countries top Beatles tribute bands (does the John Lennon role) and also does some solo work for old folks homes etc.
    Based in Crowborough.
    Roger....07885-644276.
  • Options
    That's not Roger Melly, the man on the telly, is it.......?

;o)
  • Options
    Thanks Soundas.

I'll give him a call. Hope he's up for a bit of travelling to Essex!

Hope to give Windscreen a booking in the next couple of months, nice to keep it in the family. She'll be well impressed with my office, bit of a shrine to the lads. Signed shirt on the wall with Chrissy Powell, Paulo Di Canio and the mob from 2003. Play of final flag, framed picture of the ground signed by Curbs and loads of other goodies!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]Shag...I am not a right sort lol! Go herehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTPaEA2MxSgand be disappointed

Can we have some photographic evidence of windscreen as i dont have youtube?....perhaps we can start a poll :-)
  • Options
    Windscreen and hubby now performing at the Canvey Hilton (Old folks sheltered accommodation!) on 17th of Feb. Let you know how it goes!

Well worth moaning on here about the last so called entertainer. I've since had three links to other performers.

Three Charlton on the Island at one time, never been known before!
  • Options
    Valley Gary...you are most welcome to catch my ugly mug here: http://rebekaswift.co.uk try photo's
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mr. & Mrs. Windscreen gigged here last night and gave us a brilliant evening, well done R & G!

Mrs. Windscreen has an incredible voice, not sure she is aware of how good it is. Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up a couple of times.

The audience certainly loved them, I'm back in their good books after last times disaster!

Charlton Life has talent!