Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Music when Charlton score?

Lots of teams have this including Swindon and Walsall who we have just played away. Got me thinking, is it very irritating or a good idea?

Also if we were to have something similar, what would we play when Charlton score at The Valley?

Comments

• Options
    It's utter dogs poo
  • Options
    it's as irritating as fcuk....hate it.
  • Options
    Oh gawd...leave it out dan!
  • Options
    One of the most irritating things ever.It's football. Not F***ing gladiators!
  • Options
    Americanised.
  • Options
    Ok not favoured here then. Have to say it was very irritating at Norwich in September.
  • Options
    It just says "shit support" loud & clear
  • Options
    Pointless post of the weekend!!

This is football, not basketball!! Lets keep it that way eh!!
  • Options
    Fair enough, but only raising the question that if it is so pointless and Americanised etc, why do so many teams have it?
  • Options
    We had it a while back if I remember but it didn't stick. Not worth worring about though as I don't imagine it would be a tune we'd come to know well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    No, nothing sounds worse than something over the tannoy crowding out our fans celebrating.
  • Options
    no
  • Options
    Just to clarify, I am not an advocate. Just asking. Also very bored with reading on the EU and thought this would be a good question!
  • Options
    Clown song at the fareground?
  • Options
    IRRITATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry to shout but I feel strongly about this one!)
  • Options
    Great idea. why dont we get cheerleaders as well?

And maybe those big foam hands?
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    NO DAN

NO
  • Options
    And rebrand, with a move to Canterbury!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No, who do you think we are, Crystal Palace?
  • Options
    So in terms of canvassing supporter opinion on here, it's a maybe then?
  • Options
    NO and anyway, the song at the moment would be 'I Believe in Miracles'.
  • Options
    Cup (was it cup) game up at Middlesborough (I flew) a few years back - they had it - shocking.

Sure we did it for a bit though. Remember a set of decks down in front of the West ? Early Prem years I think.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Cup (was it cup) game up at Middlesborough (I flew) a few years back - they had it - shocking.

Sure we did it for a bit though. Remember a set of decks down in front of the West ? Early Prem years I think.

I am sure it was a 2Unlimited song we used for a few games before it disappeared thankfully never to be heard again.

The sound of the crowd's roar is one of the greatest sounds around, why drown it out with artificial atmosphere - heinous Americanisaton of our great national game.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    And I thought the bird from 2Unlimited's career had sunk to an all time low when I heard she had noshed FloydandHarvey!!!
  • Options
    i remember when they tested it out in dowie's first game in charge at the valley against New Zealand when M.Bent scored (good goal btw) and everyone hated it!
  • Options
    I've already began writing a song for when we score, its called "What's that doing in there"
  • Options
    maybe we should sing
    ' are you watching, are you watching, are you watching Emma Jones?'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]We had it a while back if I remember but it didn't stick. Not worth worring about though as I don't imagine it would be a tune we'd come to know well.

I don't ever remember it at home games and I've not missed many in the last 30 odd years