Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Music when Charlton score?

2»

Comments

• Options
    So we're all for it then yeah?!
  • Options
    its awful, that crap that bolton do when they score, 'i feel good' by james brown with the berk running down the side of the pitch with the flag is cringey, its not ice hockey. but if we must have it, then i vote for the laurel and hardy theme
  • Options
    The europop and House of Pain is bad enough.

Goal music is tosh
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Great idea. why dont we get cheerleaders as well?

think SE10 is onto something here, cheerleaders everygam would be a treat espeially in the winter when its a bit cold ;o)
  • Options
    Can we have music when the other team scores?
  • Options
    The one time we don't need to 'help the atmosphere' is just after a goal.

I hate it in football, whoever the team are.

Strangely, in ice hockey it's brilliant.
    New York Rangers have their 'goal song' which always sends a shiver down my spine.
  • Options
    Didn't Wimbledon have music played when they won a corner at shelhurst?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Marco[/cite]The one time we don't need to 'help the atmosphere' is just after a goal.

I hate it in football, whoever the team are.

Strangely, in ice hockey it's brilliant.
    New York Rangers have their 'goal song' which always sends a shiver down my spine.

Ice Hockey fans only have one chant!

Go! Rangers Go!
    Go! Canada Go!
    Go! Flames Go!

etc etc etc
  • Options
    I agree- it's nothing like Valley Floyd Road, Blue Moon or Delila but After an ice hockey goal it just seems to fit.
    It's just the kind of thing I hate in football but at a full Madison Square Garden it rocks!

(I just wish it didn't sound so much like Gary Glitter, for obvious reasons)

Rangers Goal Song
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Marco[/cite]I agree- it's nothing like Valley Floyd Road, Blue Moon or Delila but After an ice hockey goal it just seems to fit.
    It's just the kind of thing I hate in football but at a full Madison Square Garden it rocks!

(I just wish it didn't sound so much like Gary Glitter, for obvious reasons)

Rangers Goal Song

The thing I find with Hockey is you need a goal song & the flashing lights in order to tell when an actual goal has been scored, its such a scrambled mess in there sometimes & with my eyesight the puck is so damn hard to see!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we score so many goals at home we would wear the record out
  • Options
    I can not believe you are bored with reading about the EU. Have you tried the CAP yet?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]I can not believe you are bored with reading about the EU. Have you tried the CAP yet?

Same here. Have a word Len he's a big fan of the EU and a bit of an expert on the subject...

Can I just my name to the long list of "no's" to gaol music BTW.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]I can not believe you are bored with reading about the EU. Have you tried the CAP yet?[/quote]

Same here. Have a word Len he's a big fan of the EU and a bit of an expert on the subject... .[/quote]

Having just started a module on EU Law, I too am a fan but was reading on whether EU Directives are directly effective in national law. Slightly tedious imho.

But yes, goal music seems to be 100% hated