Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The best thing about this site is.....

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]that people try and make a case for our abysmal away support.......

that you can block out comments from people that continually repeat themselves (smiley winky thing)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Can-addick[/cite]I'd like to apologize for occasionally using little smilies.

I think it's perfectly fine to use them occasionally. Unless you're oohaah and deal out your sarcasm with all the subtlety of Simon Jordan's tan, they're useful in getting across that your comment isn't serious.
  • Options
    I like the site because there is genuinely a wide range of opinions and knowledge on a whole range of topics.
    It is a great place to get a different slant to your own views on football and other news and stuff, and even if you end up still thinking what you first thought was right, you often get another way of looking at an issue and sometimes you do change your view.
    I also think some of the peeps on here are pretty damn witty and there have been many times I have laughed out loud.
    Long may it last :-)
  • Options
    The best thing is the Charlton Life badge....
  • Options
    I like the sinking of threads. Some users have the torpedos loaded within a second of a thred being written if it is of the same topic as another. Its like clelebration when the pics start getting posted!
  • Options
    Colin's analysis
    GH's rants
    AFKA's stats
    Sarcy Henry
    Oggy
    Len's taste in music
    Quite a lot really..miles better than HOF.
  • Options
    I don't like it at all - it's bob.
  • Options
    That you can get off a train to work wearing a flat cap and Off It resists the urge to take the michael !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]That you can get off a train to work wearing a flat cap and Off It resists the urge to take the michael !

You say that, but I have been thinking of a thread all day now .............
  • Options
    That it feels like ours and that it reflects the very fabric of what it's like to support this errant, erratic, infuriating, wonderful club that we hold so dear.

That's gotta be worth a beer from someone :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nathans posts .. When everything else seems so bad you just know there is someone out there to make you laugh. also i've met some cracking peolpe from here so for that i will always be grateful. Whatever the future may bring i will always pop back to Charlton and catch up with some really nice people. So thanks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]That it feels like ours and that it reflects the very fabric of what it's like to support this errant, erratic, infuriating, wonderful club that we hold so dear.

That's gotta be worth a beer from someone :-)
    Beer.jpg
  • Options
    redzed i notice there is no milk in that fridge
  • Options
    but there is whipped cream
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]redzed i notice there is no milk in that fridge
    There's no cheese either but who gives a shiit....?
  • Options
    What fridge?
  • Options
    I keep coming back to see if she's shut the door yet.............She is not being very clever and isn't making that fridge energy efficient. Not to mention the champagne will get warm
  • Options
    I'm only here for the women
  • Options
    The thread with the young kid that was asking for relationship advice. Surely the last place to come...?
  • Options
    I only read it for Shags humour
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I keep coming back to see if she's shut the door yet.............She is not being very clever and isn't making that fridge energy efficient. Not to mention the champagne will get warm

Are you sure it's a woman ....?
  • Options
    Its the only place in Charlton I'm not banned from (yet)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Nathans posts .. When everything else seems so bad you just know there is someone out there to make you laugh. also i've met some cracking peolpe from here so for that i will always be grateful. Whatever the future may bring i will always pop back to Charlton and catch up with some really nice people. So thanks

Uncle seems to be suggesting that Jonjo won't be here all his career. I can't believe that myself. This just highlights the selfishness of modern footballers etc and so on.

The 10 things you didn't know about [insert random place that we wouldn't have dreamed of having to visit 5 years ago] threads are one of my highlights. Plus the Countdown one obviously.
  • Options
    LOL....Uncle, you bad boy.

Also, the fact that I have a lovely mini Elvis Guitar courtesy of soundas, whom I would not have met if it were not for this site.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I keep coming back to see if she's shut the door yet.............She is not being very clever and isn't making that fridge energy efficient. Not to mention the champagne will get warm

Are you sure it's a woman ....?
    Who cares...?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Who cares...?

That's sounds like desperation, Zeddy.
  • Options
    I've got nothing better to do...
  • Options
    The collective thoughts on here..... the rumours that people pick up on (albeit false or true).. the matchday thread when i am not at away games.... the various debates and opinions, advice and help and shows that at Charlton we are "one big family" Whoever came up with this site great idea....
  • Options
    I like how jokes never get old.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Who cares...?

That's sounds like desperation, Zeddy.
    Any fridge in a storm...