Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ali Dizaei, discuss

2»

Comments

• Options
    Didn't he play up front for Iran with Karim Bagheri?!
  • Options
    I've noticed that no ethnic support group has made a fuss about Dizaei's victim being Asian, had it been a white cop doing the same they would have been all over the story like a rash...

I know a few coppers and they are all good blokes but they can all tell stories about the ones that are basterds, they never say anything though because that would go against the culture they are trained into...

Still, what goes around, comes around, and I just hope poor old Diza doesn't drop his soap in the shower too often coz the bruising and bleeding won't be due to overuse of an extendable night stick......
  • Options
    as has been said a scum bag is a scum bag and their ethnicity plays no part in the fact that they are scum bags.

Of course this isnt political ho ho ho ho the fact that he played the "race card" was not political ? the fact this very same "race card" has so much power isnt political ? the fact that the same people who allowed so much power to be allowocated to "positive discrimination/divercity/ethnicity" say it isnt political when is goes wrong !!! when it goes all wonky couldnt possibly be the woolys fault as they read it wasnt their fault in the Guardian.

Re this guy its the tip of the ice berg, lots more to come re this man.
  • Options
    Been trying to get in the emergency services for the last two years. Really want to be a Fireman but would also give police work a go. Can't get in.
    So you, my son, and only 6,000 others then Gary trying to be fireman or is it 'person'.....
    Does anybody in a burning house give a toss what colour sex /gender there rescurers are.......
    I feel that the 'services' are becoming a 'social engineering brigade'.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]Been trying to get in the emergency services for the last two years. Really want to be a Fireman but would also give police work a go. Can't get in.
    So you, my son, and only 6,000 others then Gary trying to be fireman or is it 'person'.....
    Does anybody in a burning house give a toss what colour sex /gender there rescurers are.......
    I feel that the 'services' are becoming a 'social engineering brigade'.

Exactly Ken. Should be the best person for the job.