Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Men in hats

2»

Comments

• Options
    proper busy?

what does that mean.
  • Options
    proper busy, means like someone who goes out of there way to be different or look/act cool.
  • Options
    well that wont be a terminology that ill latch on to.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]proper busy, means like someone who goes out of there way to be different or look/act cool.

Or maybe just likes to wear a hat and listen to the Raconteurs over a few pints in Old Camden town. ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]proper busy, means like someone who goes out of there way to be different or look/act cool.

Or maybe just likes to wear a hat and listen to the Raconteurs over a few pints in Old Camden town. ;)

The guy wears a hat, I guarantee he doesn't drink pints! ;-)
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Don't worry mate I and most other youngsters knew what you meant
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

Can the youth of today not manage to drink a pint and wear a hat at the same time?

I quite like a panama when the weathers nice. I must admit i've never encountered any problems drinking while wearing one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]

Don't worry mate I and most other youngsters knew what you meant

I didn't have a clue lol
  • Options

Can the youth of today not manage to drink a pint and wear a hat at the same time?

I quite like a panama when the weathers nice. I must admit i've never encountered any problems drinking while wearing one.

Its not that the guy would have difficulties drinking a pint and wearing a hat at the same time, its the fact that a 24 year old that wears a trilby to work is more likely to have a Southern Comfort & Diet Coke as his tipple, than a pint.
  • Options

Its not that the guy would have difficulties drinking a pint and wearing a hat at the same time, its the fact that a 24 year old that wears a trilby to work is more likely to have a Southern Comfort & Diet Coke as his tipple, than a pint.

Are you insinuating that only gay or effiminate men wear hats?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

To Quote Off_it: Grown Men in hats = Tit. FACT.

When i think of a 24 year old bloke in a trilby i dont imagine the most masculine of men.
  • Options
    I wear one pretty much every day from November to March because otherwise I'd likely end up with frost bite on my ears....Called a Toque here but a Beanie in the UK.
  • Options
    Get your hats out for the lads!

Newsboy+cap.jpg
  • Options
    i tend to wear a top hat to work, i find it a good place to carry my sarnies and.

Chefs hat at home.

pok pie hat when out "we are ,we are ,we are, the Mods"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

To Quote Off_it: Grown Men in hats = Tit. FACT.

When i think of a 24 year old bloke in a trilby i dont imagine the most masculine of men.

Well i never knew i became homosexual in summer! I wonder if the wife's noticed.
  • Options
    She probably did when she saw your hat!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]Well i never knew i became homosexual in summer! I wonder if the wife's noticed.

I bet the Pink Lion who lives next door did.
  • Options
    Can we have a ValleyGary weekly fashion collumn so that we know what we are allowed to wear.

No Hats - Gay. Apparently.

No mr. Men T shirts.( Socks ok) - Safe there. Phew.

Anything else i should steer away from? ;)
  • Options
    Pony tails :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Pony tails :-)

What about Flared jeans, Greenflash and beards?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't stand those wooly hats with the flaps on the side, like that little prick in N-Dubz wears.

I live in Camden and i can confirm there's loads of twats wearing bad hats!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Pony tails :-)

What about Flared jeans, Greenflash and beards?

Lol!
  • Options
    I'm serious. Do i need to changemy whole "Look" ;(
  • Options
    Your married Vinnie so you dont need to be fashion concious. Anyone who isnt married, check with me first to see if your attire is correct and you will get the ValleyGary stamp of approval (recognised by Vogue, GQ & Zoo magazine).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Your married Vinnie so you dont need to be fashion concious. Anyone who isnt married, check with me first to see if your attire is correct and you will get the ValleyGary stamp of approval (recognised by Vogue, GQ & Zoo magazine).

Phew. That's a weight off!
  • Options
    Didn't they used to throw their hats in the air when a goal was scored? I am sure I have seen old footage of loads of celebrating fans throwing their hats in the air.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]Didn't they used to throw their hats in the air when a goal was scored? I am sure I have seen old footage of loads of celebrating fans throwing their hats in the air.

Well, me and Oggy did. Henry always refused saying, Do you know how much one pays for a decent "tit for tat" my good man? then used to let rip with a "Hooray" hence the term "Hooray Henry" Alas this ceased in modern day when the Bmob fed up his rattle launched him from the back of The Covered End, since that day Mr Irving has always sat with the rich and famous. ; )