Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ashley Cole playing on both wings ?

so lets get this right. Dear Ashley (the slave at £50,000 a week):

1) Takes pics of his bits (via zoom vens) on his mobile.
2) Then gives his mobile to a "friend" (Ashley the Slave`s mates cant afford mobiles it seems)
3) His "mate" then text these pics to a page 3 bimbo.
4) The bimbo say and i quote" i was drunk and saw the pics via text, ididnt know who they were from but i sent some back of me and we had text sex. He asked to meet me but of course iwouldnt meet someone i didnt know " FFS i kid you not.
5) Bimbo says she has pics of Asley the Slave in all hos glory ! what is this counting his dosh or waving bye bye to his marriage?

now i know Geordies can be a tad dence but surely Cherly Cole can see there are more than a few holes in all of this?

For awhile there have been the usual whispers around on the net that Ashley plays on both wings (nothing that would help the England footabll set up !) it might explain how picture of him self ended up on a "mates " phone.

Comments

• The geezer typifies all that is wrong with football today.
  • With his money and huge brain he will I am sure come up smelling of roses.
  • Oh Cheryl, you know he's a wrong 'un, come back to me.
  • Now that Cheryl's no longer racist, she might finally dump him.
  • Isn't ashley a girls name?
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Isn't ashley a girls name?

I'd be fine being called Sarah if it got me with Cheryl Cole!
  • I have no doubt that it's incredibly hard living in the spotlight, and frankly I think that few of our lives with stand up to the kind of scrutiny that public figures endure, especially over there!

And, single incidents are not necessarily indicative of a person's character.

That said, I suspect that with Cole and Terry, (as they say) eventually enough bricks become a wall.
  • wow so Ashley the Slave was lying it seems.
  • This bloke is an absolute mallet. Needs a good kickin, bring him down a peg or two. How any woman can think he is atractive either is beyond me. The pictures of him in todays paper, he looks like an 11 year old boy thats forgotten his PE kit. Suppose the wage packet helps his cause.
  • So what if he is gay? Who cares? Whose business is it other than his and his wife's?

So what if he sends pictures of his bits by phone and sleeps around? Whose business is it other than those directly involved?

Is he telling other people how to run their lives? No. Is he Captain of England (as if that really mattered)? No.

If it was one of your mates in the pub it would be "Good on you son, get stuck in" and a big laugh looking at the pics.

[cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite] Needs a good kickin, bring him down a peg or two.

I think this sums it all up.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]If it was one of your mates in the pub it would be "Good on you son, get stuck in" and a big laugh looking at the pics.

Really? who are your friends???! If it was one of my mates who had already been caught cheating id probably tell him to pack it in.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]If it was one of your mates in the pub it would be "Good on you son, get stuck in" and a big laugh looking at the pics.

Really? who are your friends???! If it was one of my mates who had already been caught cheating id probably tell him to pack it in.

Not my mates.

And you didn't say that Ashley should "pack it in". You said he should get a "good kicking"

Slight difference there.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]If it was one of your mates in the pub it would be "Good on you son, get stuck in" and a big laugh looking at the pics.

Not my mates.

And you didn't say that Ashley should "pack it in". You said he should get a "good kicking"

Slight difference there.

He obviously thinks he is untouchable, consistently getting caught either speeding or cheating. Maybe a month in the nick with a few 'tasty geezers' the next time he's caught doing 100mph might sort him out and make him realise how lucky he is.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]So what if he is gay? Who cares? Whose business is it other than his and his wife's?

Never mind whether we should care or not, i'm pretty sure that Cole (as with most of these footballers) doesn't really care himself.

If he did then he wouldn't still be messing around after he was caught before. Cole knows he's the best left back in the world, he's not going to lose his place with Chelsea or England, he earns 80/90/100k a week, and whilst Cheryl may well be beautiful and most of us would give our right arm to be with her, Cole knows that there'll be plenty of other beautiful girls willing to take her place if they split up.
  • edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    If it was one of your mates in the pub it would be "Good on you son, get stuck in" and a big laugh looking at the pics.

I'm delighted to say I haven't seen pics of any of my mates in their pants!

But anyway - I think the issue with our lovely friend Ashley is that he has never really been that popular a player because he was so disloyal to Arsenal and highlighted the stupid salaries they earn by saying he was worth more than the £65k a week he was offered by them.
    He then allegedly got caught up in a NOTW sting involving homosexuality
    He then married one of the coutries favourite girlband stars - and promptly cheated on her with some repulsive minger
    Now this

As a footballer he is a real asset to this country.
    As a man - he should take a long hard look at himself
  • [cite]Posted By: Sarah of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Isn't ashley a girls name?

I think it's fine too if you want to be called Sarah, Stu.

;o)
  • Oggy its a divercity thing mate HM Gov say all students have to play both sides of the fence.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Oggy its a divercity thing mate HM Gov say all students have to play both sides of the fence.

Good job I'm not a student then, GH.

Anyway, what's it like ...?

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: SwisdomAs a footballer he is a real asset to this country.
    As a man - he should take a long hard look at himself

That says it all. Spot on Swisdom.
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SwisdomAs a footballer he is a real asset to this country.
    As a man - he should take a long hard look at himself[/cite]
    [cite]

That says it all. Spot on Swisdom.[/cite]

I suspect part of the problem is that he does spend too much time looking at himself !
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]If it was one of your mates in the pub it would be "Good on you son, get stuck in" and a big laugh looking at the pics.

Maybe don't judge everyone by your own standards? I'd like to think that wouldnt bwe the reaction of many on here....

[cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sarah of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Isn't ashley a girls name?

I think it's fine too if you want to be called Sarah, Stu.

;o)

As you've gone ahead and called me Sarah I'm going to have to assume you've arranged for Cheryl to pop round and see me, brilliant, any idea what time she should be arriving, so i can get the other half out the house ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]

Maybe don't judge everyone by your own standards? I'd like to think that wouldnt bwe the reaction of many on here....

I didn't say MY mates and they are not MY standards.

But if it was one of your mates you'd say ""what you've been caught speeding/sleeping around/are gay? Right I'm going to give you a good kicking to take you down a peg or two"

He's rich, young, good looking, famous, a very good footballer and married to a sex symbol so because that makes some people jealous he has to be taken down a peg or two. People can make snide unfounded remarks about his sexuality and wish violence upon him but that's OK, he's rich and famous so he deserves it.
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]

I didn't say MY mates and they are not MY standards.

But if it was one of your mates you'd say ""what you've been caught speeding/sleeping around/are gay? Right I'm going to give you a good kicking to take you down a peg or two"

He's rich, young, good looking, famous, a very good footballer and married to a sex symbol so because that makes some people jealous he has to be taken down a peg or two. People can make snide unfounded remarks about his sexuality and wish violence upon him but that's OK, he's rich and famous so he deserves it.

Henry are you forgetting he played for PalARSE?
  • He did didn't he. Made a great go-line clearance in a game at Selhurst v us.

Right, lets do some damage to f****** overpaid nancy boy ; - )
  • I didn't take the comments about a "kicking" and "taken down a peg or two" as anything more than he clearly needs to learn a lesson about how to conduct himself. Perhaps that was wrong of me.

I would hope and expect that that isn't a subject of debate, as from my point of view, it's clear that class is in short supply with Mr. Cole, and we can only be judged on what we do (not what we are alleged to have done, mind). It seems that, for right or wrong, the public perception is that Cole et al can do what they like, and save a few negative column inches for a few days, there are no consequences, so long as they are healthy for the World Cup, and perform. I've got a real problem with people in positions of prominence carrying on like this, (especially when their talents make them the idols of children) but understand that not everyone shares my point of view on that.

That said, if it was meant literally that he should be beaten, that's another matter, but somehow I doubt that was the intention.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]He did didn't he. Made a great go-line clearance in a game at Selhurst v us.

Right, lets do some damage to f****** overpaid nancy boy ; - )

Glad you are finally joining the righteous, I shall get the noose. Funny I really do not like him either and he does seem to generate stronger feelings than Terry. Why? Is it his style of play, the fact his wife is very nice or even his colour?
  • I don't dislike him. Really just don't care in the same way I don't care about Jordan or Peter.

I just wonder why other people care so much about where other people put their willies and front bottoms.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I don't dislike him. Really just don't care in the same way I don't care about Jordan or Peter.

I just wonder why other people care so much about where other people put their willies and front bottoms.

Are you related to him or something?

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I don't dislike him. Really just don't care in the same way I don't care about Jordan or Peter.

;-)

As it happens...........
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I don't dislike him. Really just don't care in the same way I don't care about Jordan or Peter.

;-)

As it happens...........

Boyfriend?